(Goofy Girl) 11.

Vier

"So when you plan on coming through again" a thot I used to fuck with said.

"I got a girl that's a no no Bruh" I replied.

"Quit playin boy and slide through" she said.

"Like I said, I get a girl Quadasia" I said.

"You fr? I don't even no why you claim the bitch when you know I always get what I want. You no I'm a crazy bitch" she spat.

"Listen Bruh-"

"I'm not your Bruh! I'm BAE! Stop fucking playing! I never loose my men" she said.

"Your fucking crazy stop calling my phone!" He said.

"I'll always be BAE Vier! I love you bye babyyyyyy. And if you don't slide through tonight I'm going to beat your little mistress and your ass" she said and I can tell she was smiling through the phone.

"Try me and see if I don't bust a cap in yo ass. Keep playin" I said. I hung up.

The thot was crazy and I should have never fucked with her while me and Myliah where apart.

"Who was that baby?" Liah said.

"Nobody it was just my mom" I said.

"Ohhhhhh I miss your mom so much" she said smiling.

"We can visit her tomorrow if you want to" I said.

"Ok. I'm going to go shopping with Lena I'll be back later" she said.

"Alright here" I said handing her my black card.

"HEWL nah you no I don't take other people money" she said scrounging up her face.

"I'm not "other people" Myliah I'm your boyfriend" I said.

"Vier no" she said looking into my eyes.

"Fine but hand me your purse I need some hand sanitizer" I said.

"Here im going to use the bathroom" she said giving me her purse and walking in the bathroom.

I took her wallet out and replaced my black card and took out her credit card playing it on the cable box.

"Ok I'm leaving" she said drying her hands and walking over to me.

"Ok bye. You got a problem call me. Any nigga try to holla call me. You need more money call me. You want me to pick you up call me. And if-"

"Ok ok ok ok ok" she said pecking my lips and walking out the door and hoping in Lena's car.

I pulled out my phone and I saw a message by The broad again.

Message

Hoe stalker: I love you and I can't wait for you to come.

Hoe stalker: I got a wax today👅💦.

Me: Stop fucking texting me before I call the PoPo hoe!

MyLifelineQueen😈💦👅👑: I saw that black card 😂😂 your lucky we already at the mall and I don't have my credit card wit me.

Me: I loveeeeeee you😂😂 and buy whatever you want. Make sure you get yo shit  from Victoria Secret 😏

MyLifelineQueen😈💦👅👑: I got it already 😏💦 I got it in Red and white to. Anyyyywayyyyysssss ;).

Me: you stay teasing me and see what happen.

MyLifelineQueen😈💦👅👑: We will see baby. But Lena's going to take my phone if she sees me so.....ill be home by 1:00 ok.

Me: gotchu. I love you.

MyLifelineQueen😈💦👅👑: I love you to.

Hoe Stalker: ohhhhh fiesty. I'm coming over to your house in 5 minutes. You will loose that mistress of yours.

Me: go a head an get shot.

Hoe stalker: ok I won't come over. But if you don't come tonight I will please you later. Trust to believe

(Block)

Me: stupid bitch.

Lord this will be hard.