Goofy girl 8.

Valena

"Jaylen why the fuck you look like you about to burn down the kitchen" I said laughing.

"It's your fault you told me to make a sandwich, fuck was I suppose to do" He said.

"Move boy" I said and started making the sandwich.

"Here and don't turn on the stove again for now on" I said laughing and giving him the sandwich.

"It's not funny and thank you baby you no I love you" he said pecking my lips.

"I know I love myself to" I said laughing.

"That shut ain't funny" he said about to walk away.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I love you to baby" I said giving him a hug and pecking his lips.

"Yea whatever" he said.

"You mad for why?" I said.

"I'm not mad, fuck am I suppose to be mad for, you already no I'll shoot a nigga in the head for even approaching you the wrong way" he said.

"You crazy bae but I love your crazy ass" I said.

"I'm crazy huh?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm not the crazy one" I said walking to the stove.

"Bae. Be real. You almost sliced up my chest just for liking a females picture" he said.

"Fuck you need to be liking other bitches pictures for. For why? Tell me for why? "You like the pictures they have on they profile" so mother fucking what, you want me to repost them so you can like my pictures or do I -" I started.

"Alright alright damn" he said.

"You no what imma like other niggas pictures and see how you like it" I said.

"No the hell you not Valena. I'll pistol whips the fuck out of him and ignore you for the rest of the day"he said.

"Then stop liking other bitches pictures" I said.

"No" he said.

"Then miss me with that bull shit" I said.

"Valena if you-" he started.

I took out my phone and went on his Instagram.

"Ohhhhhh this nigga if fineeeee" I said.

"Who the fuck are you looking at" he said snatching my phone.

"You feel stupid now don't you" I said.

"Oh" he said.

"I wanna make a competition" I said leaning on the counter.

"Shoot" he said.

"Let's see who can go without..... You no.... And can go for not being jealous or mad for long" I said chuckling. Obviously I was going to win.

"How long and when you wanna start" he said.

"A month and right now" I said.

"Oh iight bet" he said.

I grabbed his hand and we kissed our fist and kissed each other.

"Time starts now" I said walking to the room. This will be fun.