Chapter 16: Back To Korea

[Haeri's POV]

"Wake up" Someone shook me. I groan and turn on the other side. "You have to wake up or else I kiss you." I slowly open my eyes and I'm looking at an angelic face.

" I slowly open my eyes and I'm looking at an angelic face

"Aish, Kai." I mumbled. He smile and kiss my forehead. "Get your ass off from that bed Haeri." he said and tried to pull me up. I groan and pull the blanket up to my head. I heard him sighed.

Then I didn't hear anything. Maybe he's gone already. So I pulled down the blanket from my face. "You gave up." 

"Yah! I thought you were gone!" I exclaimed. He chuckle and went near to me. "Get up now potato. Breakfast ready. You know today is our last day here."

Right, We're still in China and this is Luhan's place. Today, we will be leaving. "How dare you calling me potato?" He smile and pinch my cheek."Okay, sweetheart." I chuckled and stood up. "Wow." he move his head and while whistling. I'm just wearing a bra and short. He used to it so yeah. "I think I'm gaining my weight." I pouted.

In the hospital, they don't allowed me to exercise because I might injured my shoulder more. "Where's Lay?"

"He went somewhere else. He will catch with us later. So, today you're mine." I chuckled.

"Aren't I always be yours?"

"Oh dear, I wish I could."

I shook my head. He really likes to play. I went to the bathroom and washed up. This place is kind a comfortable but sadly I have to leave and this is not belong to me.

When will this end? 

I feel a lot anger. But I never show it. If I found that fucking Hayoung, I'll kill her. I don't care. She already shot me. I look at my scar. It will permanently be there. 

Forever will be with me.

I came out and dry my hair with towel. Kai was sitting there on the couch. "You're not coming down?"

He shook his head and stood up. He helped me to dry up my hair. "Let's go down and eat." I nodded and both of us went down. Luhan was sitting there with a girl on top of him. Aish, this Casanova.

"Good morning." he greeted us. We just nodded. He was looking at me.

 He was looking at me

"What?" I asked him. Luhan shook his head. "Seems like you're getting better." I smile at him. "Thank you." I ate the breakfast. "I feel so sad that you're leaving already Haeri."

"Aish, why are being like that Luhan?"

Luhan gestured his girl to leave us alone. "Okay, I admit. I miss you to be here." I raised my eyebrow. Are the Casanova always have a weird personality? "You don't mind that I'll be sending you both to the airport?" I smile softly.

"Of course."

***

We already arrived at the airport and it's time to bid goodbye with this pink hair Casanova. "I'll see you around." Luhan said. "Don't be too cheesy Luhan."

"Oh, I already crave for your sexy body." he bit his lips. "Stop it!" 

"Okay, enough with that. Let's go Haeri." Kai interrupted us. Luhan smirked at him. "Someone is jealous." I shook my head. "Thank you for everything Luhan."

"Don't mention it. You can come to me anytime." I chuckled and hug him. He patted my back.

I bid goodbye to him.

Goodbye China 

And

Hello Korea

"Oh Haeri-ah!!" Sehun ran towards us.

"Sehun-ah!!"  He lift me to the air.

"Gosh!! I miss you!!" Sehun said and hugged me tightly. "Yah, stop hugging her." Kai said and stopped Sehun. Sehun and Baekhyun came along to pick us up.

"Suho asked us to pick both of you." Baekhyun grinned. "It's been long time Baekhyun." He smile at me. "You've change a lot Haeri."

"Not really that much." Four of us went to Baekhyun's car since he is the one who drive. He dropped us to Lay's club. "Haeri?" I turned my head.

 "Haeri?" I turned my head

"Hmm?"

"Let's go out for a while. I miss Seoul."

I smiled and nodded.

"Well, I miss hanging out with you." He kiss my forehead. So we decided to walked to the Myeondeong Street. We walked around and ate a lot. We even tried some clothes matching.

After all, this could make me forget everything.

I hope that I could live normal.

But no, I'm a spy anyway.

How can a spy live normal life?

It's hard to do that.

Then, Kai's phone rang. "Yes Dad? Oh, you've found it?" he look at me while his arm around my shoulder. "Okay, i'll be there in 15 minutes." he hung up.-"Something came up?" He shook his head and kiss my forehead. "I need to do something at the station. Is it okay if I send you back to Lay's club?" I smile at him. "I could go there alone."

"You sure?" he looked at me in concern. I nodded. "Go now. You have important job to do." I pat his cheek.

"Arasso, please do take care of yourself

"Arasso, please do take care of yourself." he said before he jog to find a taxi. "No, you take care."

We bid goodbye and I'm already left alone. So I walked back to Lay's place. It's already full with people inside since it's night time. I carefully went inside his room and laid there. "So, you're having fun clinging with Kai huh?" I flinched a little.

"Lay..."

...................................................

It's been long time. I'll try my best to update this story often :)