My Best Friend's Brother4

Chapter 4 - Justin's Pov:

 It was 5 in the morning and all the girls fell asleep upstairs. Fredo, Ryan, Chaz and I are planning to pull the first prank on the girls. "Give me the bottle of hot sauce." Chaz quietly said.

Ryan tip-toes to the table and grabs the hot sauce, handing it over to Chaz. Pouring the hot sauce into the container of what use to be Orange Juice, Chaz starts cracking up. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Just imagine the girls face expressions when they wonder why their mouths are burning hot."

"Imagine when they take a shower in the morning and realize their shampoo is spoiled milk." Ryan chuckles.

"They're gonna kill us when this all happens." Fredo said.

"Nah, they'll get their 'revenge'." 

---

Selena's Pov: 10:00am

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jazmyn screamed.

Running back upstairs, I knocked on the bathroom door. "Jaz? Is everything okay?"

"I'm gonna kill them!!!" Jazmyn said, clearly pissed off. Watching Jaz go back into her bedroom to put clothes on, I headed down stairs. 

"What happened?" Justin questioned as he was switching through the channels on tv.

"I'm not sur-" 

"Maybe she found that little surprise we left her in the shower." Ryan interrupted me, laughing.

"Wait...what?!" I said. Looking back at Justin and Ryan. 

"Man, you weren't suppose to say anything." Fredo pitched in.

"When Jaz comes down stairs, you boys are dead." 

As if on cue, Jazmyn stormed down the stairs, yelling, "SPOILED MILK?! THAT IS FUCKING NASTY!"

"They put spoiled milk in your shower?!" I said surprised.

"Not just in my shower! They put it in my shampoo bottles and it got all in my hair!" She shouted.

My mouth dropped in an O shape form. I was speechless. "That is so disgusting!" 

"I hate all of you!" Jazmyn said towards the boys.

"Hey, you guys accepted the revenge. The game is on sis." Justin smiled.

"I hate to say this Jaz, but you gotta admit it may be nasty but that was pretty good." Demi said, scared to see how Jaz would react.

Looking over at Jazmyn, she said,"It was good, but I'm pissed and feel disgusted!"

---

Walking into the kitchen, I grabbed myself a cup and went to the fridge to pour some Orange Juice. It may be the afternoon but Orange Juice is still good any time of the day!

Putting the container away in the fridge, I went and sat down at the table. Taking a gulp of my delicious Orange Juice, my mouth started to burn. 

"WHY IS MY MOUTH BURNING! WHAT THE FUCK! I NEED WATER!" I screamed. Running to the fridge I grabbed the container of water as fast as I could and chugged it!

Hearing people coming into the kitchen, I ignored them. Focusing on the water.

"What's wrong?" Chaz said, apparently amused.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong?! You know damn well what's wrong!" I said, going back to chugging down the water.

"Sel are you okay?" Justin asked.

"Go away! All of you get out!" I yelled.

Running upstairs, I went into my bedroom. I am so gonna get them back! Falling onto my bed on my back, I heard the door knock. "Who is it?"

"Justin."

"Leave me alone." I said.

Opening the door instead of listening to me, he said sitting beside me, "Babe..."

"No. I'm pissed at you guys." I said, looking away from him.

Grabbing my jaw, he turned my face to looked at it. "It was a prank."

"I don't care if it was a prank. My Orange Juice is gone!" I said with a side smile.

Laughing, he let go of my face, "You got pissed because instead of getting Orange Juice, you discovered it was hot sauce?"

"Maybe..." I said giggling.

"You're so cute." 

"So I been told." I smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

{Author's Note: I finished the chapter!!! So here's Chapter 4(: Tomorrow Chapter 5 will be posted! Please keeping voting, commenting and reading! I hope everyone is enjoying the story more each time a new chapter get's updated! Thank you<3}