My Best Friend's Brother3

Chapter 3 - Selena's Pov:

*Beep beep beep beep* 

Clicking the snooze button on my alarm clock, I looked at the time to see it was 8:00 in the morning. I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom to do my daily routine. 

After I was done taking a shower and getting dressed, I headed down stairs towards the kitchen to get something to eat since everybody was still asleep.

As I was making myself a bowl of cereal, I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. "Goodmorning beautiful." Justin groggily said. 

Did he just call me beautiful? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't blushing. "Goodmorning to you too sleepy head." 

Coming closer to me, Justin grabbed me by the waist, pushing me against the counter and muttered, "Have I ever told you that you look cute when you blush?" 

I couldn't focus by how close we were together. Feeling his warm breath hit against my neck sent me tingles down the back of my spine, stuttering I let out, "Y-you told me o-once last night." Bringing up the memory from when he told me before.

"Well it's true. Just like how I said you were beautiful." He said, gently placing his hand on my cheek as he was coming closer to me if that was even possible. 

Staring into each others eyes, Justin began to move his face towards mine. Connecting our lips, he passionately kissed me which turned into a make out session. Asking for entrance with his tongue, I gladly let him. Fighting for dominant, we heard someone coming down the stairs. 

We pulled away quickly as possible just in time to see that it was Chaz and Demi. "Goodmorning." Justin and I said at the same time.

"What time is it?" Demi yawned.

Looking at the time on the microwave, "uh, 8:30am."

"It's sooo early." Chaz complained.

"Then why are you up?" Justin asked. 

"We both woke up from a loud noise coming from down stairs. So we came to check it out." Chaz answered.

Justin and I looked at each other confused. Turning towards the ground I realized we both had knocked over a bowl off the counter from what we were doing. "erm. I didn't notice I knocked over a bowl from grabbing a cup in the cabinet." Justin said, picking it up.

I just sat there at the table, smiling like crazy. "Why are you so happy looking at this time of day?" Demi questioned.

"No reason. Had a really good night sleep I guess."

"Mhm. Whatever. I'm gonna go take a shower." She mentioned.

"And I'm gonna go back to sleep." Chaz said tiredly.

Once they were upstairs and no one was around Justin came and sat next to me at the dining table. "That was close." He said, letting out a deep breath he has been holding in.

"I know. We gotta be more careful next time."

"Wait...does this mean we are together, or?" Looking up at him, I wondered the same thing but then my mind was made up. I really do like him a lot. I always have. I just never thought he liked me back until now.

Smiling, I proudly nodded my head, "yes!"

Justin's face lit up more than I expected! Leaning towards me, he cupped my cheeks and gave me a quick kiss and said, "You have no idea how happy I am right now."

"I'm more than happy! But you know if Jazmyn finds out, she'll go ballistic."

"I know baby. We can keep this a secret for only us to know. It may suck though because I would love to show my girlfriend off to everyone too see what they missin' out on and to show that you're mine." He emphasized.

I smiled, covering my face with the palm of my hands. No one has ever made me blush like crazy before. How is Justin doing this? I don't understand.

Ripping my hands away from my face, he said, "Don't cover that beautiful face of your's. I love that smile." 

He's doing this on purpose. Both of us know it. My heart skipped a beat from every word he was saying to me. I just sat there smiling like an idiot.

---

"Shoot! Shoot!" I yelled at Demi.

We are all playing basketball. Boys against girls. If the boys win, us girls have to do whatever they tell us too do and if we win, the boys have to do whatever we tell them too do. Right now, the girls are creaming the boys.

"Yes yes yes!!! HA we won. In. Your. Face bitch!" Jazmyn shouted at the boys.

"Fuck man! We got our ass beat by girls." Fredo said.

"Yes. You. Did!" I laughed.

All the boys started looking at each other, giving us smirks. Then I realized what was about to happen. "That's it." Justin said, walking over to us.

Justin picked me up by my thighs and swung me over his shoulder. Chaz doing the same to Demi and Fredo doing it to Jazmyn. "Justin!! Put me down!" yelling, I hit his back.

"Okay. 1, 2, 3." Instead of putting me down, he, including the guys, threw us girls into the pool! "What the fuck!" Jazmyn yelled!

Justin, Chaz, Fredo and Ryan bursted out laughing from what just happened.

Stepping out of the pool, Demi, Jazmyn and I ran behind them and pushed them in the pool for payback. "HEY! That's not fair!" Ryan said rubbing his eyes.

"Life's not fair. Get over it! You guys started it anyways." Demi stuck her tongue out.

"Do I hear a war happening?" Chaz smirked.

"Revenge is quite fun." I smiled.

Winking at me, Justin smiled, "Game on."

{Author's Note: I'm writing the next chapter to this story so if I finish tonight I promise I'll post it and if I don't finish in time, I'll post it tomorrow in the afternoon or in the evening! Please, Vote and Comment! It would mean a lot.  I hope you enjoyed Chapter 3! Thank you so much for everything!!<3}