Chapter 3

*Sakura Pov*

Nagato was taking me to meet the members (who I already knew). Meeting Konan again was somehow... well okay I guess. I was right behind Nagato and a calm, peaceful silent was over us. Well it was beautiful as it lasted as a child-like scream was heard:

"Tobi is a good boy. Tobi didn't do it!" Nagato sighted before rubbing his temple while muttering something that souded like 'That stupid Tobi' which made me remember this 'Tobi' was the lollypop man of the Akatsuki. If it wasn't for his hight and his scarf I would have thought that he was a lollypop when we met. Glaring at the wall in front of us nii-san angryly put his palm up and whispered the words that me shiver "Almighty Push" this although it didn't effect me I felt sympathy for some reason for the poor wall.

Finaly entering the oranged-haired man faked a cough, gaining the attension of the S-Ranked members.

"This is Sakura Haruno. My little sister. She is the new member so treat her with respect," he looked across the room and stright to a silver head, with a strange penddamalan around his neck; this penddaman was rather weird as it was a simple circle with a upside down triangle and it was the color of his head... silver. For some reason I could put a finger on what it ment. Stupid brain," or you will be deling with me. Sakura has the Demon Eye (A/N on the media but in blue and not red) and she had specificly trained herself in her Demon Eye and in close range battle." Something clicked making me think to my self 'A Jashin follower!' This made 'Pein' let a laugh escape his lips.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked as I turned my head at him and raise a perferct curved pink-eyebrow. He only shook his and kept laughing. "I said that outloud! Didn't I ?" This time he recovered and said in a motoned voice but if you listen closely and look in his eyes you could see and hear amusamend.

"Now Akatsuki indroduce yourselfs!" He commanded. And so they did it started with the Jashinist which was at the end from the right.

"Hidan." I don't know what to say.
"We're Zetsu." Wow... spit personality.
"Kakuzu, don't touch my money"Money freak.
"Kisame pinkie." Shark-man. I'm going to make sushi if he calls me that again.
"Hn. Itachi." Clan murder.
"Deidara." Ino2.
"Sasori." Puppet.
"Tobi is Tobi. Tobi is a good boy." Lollypop man.
"Well I'm Sakura and nice to meet you!"

This was all said as Tobi showed me my room. But as we entered Tobi was behind me. Somebody spoke in a deep voice "Welcome to the Akatsuki, blossom."followed by a deep chuckel and hands resting on my shoulders. I initialy jumped slightly before turning round Demon Eyes blazing. "I guess I should indroduce myself propoly. I'm Madara Uchiha. Former if the Uchiha clan." What I saw made me gasp. He was tall, with pitch black and somehow spikey hair and night-sky eyes which told me that he had turned off his sharingan and rinnergan and sharp features like every single Uchiha man. In other words he was handsome.

Sorry for making you wait.