Chapter 4

Me: Sorry but this chapter is very short.
_______________________________________

*Madara Pov* ha you didn't see this coming

So this is Nagato's little cherry blossom. I can't belive that this little girl is the last user of the Demon Eye it's umbeliveble. I shouldn't understinate her now should I. Putting my hands on her shoulders I spoke:

"Welcome to the Akatsuki blossom. I guess I should indroduce myself propoly. I'm Madara Uchiha. Former of the Uchiha clan." This made her slightly jump before facing me and tring to see if I am not lieing.

*Sakura Pov*

I turned round and tried to see if he's lieing. He let a smirk adore his face.

"Done checking me out blossom." As he said that my eyes widened in shook and surprise but I should've known that he's going to say that. After all the Uchiha men are the same. Cocky. Arogant. Emotionless. Jerks.

"W-what do you mean. I'm not checking you out Uchiha. But I should have known that you're going to say that. The Uchiha men are all the say. Power hungry."

"Well blossom, you're my proprerty now. I'm going to show you that not all Uchihas are the same."

"I'm not yours jerk."

"Whatever you say blossom. You are still mine." This was all he said as before he dissapeared leaving me alone in the room. What does he realy want with me. I am broken and nobady can fix me up. Not even love.

I throught myself and the bed as I felt tears for some reason streaming down my cheecks. This is way I hate emotions they only hurt you. I cried myself to sleep. Thinking about a ceiterned black-haired Uchiha man's atidude and if I realy beliong to him. I don't love him heck I don't even like him.