A Scare On MilkBridge Avenue

After that whole heart attack with my text book. I decided I would do my homework in the morning. I fell asleep that night itching my weakening hives.

Bump

I snapped up just as my body had fallen into a not so deep sleep.

Thump

A different sound this time. I sneakily crawled out of bed and grabbed the baseball bat sitting next to my closet. I knew I'd need this someday. I gripped it tightly as I pushed the door a little more open then it already was. I'm even home alone! The door sqeaked and whoever it was turned my way. I looked down the stairs again as he turned into the....kitchen? Oh well. I gripped the bat tighter and made my way down the stairs having them squeak under my weight a few times. Every once in a while he would turn to me but I would hide in the shadows of the walls. I finally reached behind him and I gripped the bat as tight as I could.

I slammed the bat into the back of the huge mans head. He collapsed to the ground. My swing was only enough to make hi pass out. I grabbed my phone from the counter to dial the police when I realized this man seemed vaguely familiar. My phone dropped to the floor and I gasped. "Holy Shit! Damn It Bay! Again!" I snapped at myself. It was my mom's freaking boyfriend! AH SHIT! This is the third time this year! I bent down and lightly smacked his face. "Daniel, wake up!" I whispered. He came to conciousness. "Okay, You need to start turning on lights when you enter this house!" I giggled standing up and hiving him a hand. My mom came through the door and when she did thunder roard through the sky that made me jump through my skin. My mother...was soaked. After her came in...Adam?! Before I could open my mouth to protest against him being here my mom spoke. "Oh no Bay! Again?" I nodded sheepishly.

Adam smirked and shook his head. My cheeks flared red. "How many times has this happened Bay?" Adam saying my name made static go through me. He knew it. I'm not gonna lie. He was attractive. Especially with wet hair that I just wanted to tangle my hands through. I mentally melted at that. "um..three this year." I whispered as shy as ever. His redish blondish hair matched perfectly with his pale/tan skin tone. His eyes stood out. Brown milky pools I could look at all day. His hair that stook up in the front was a mess but it only made him hotter in the process. His shirt was taken off to dry his hair. And I couldn't help but notice his perfectly engraved six-pack. It cut in deep enough to make it hot but not too deep to make him seem on steroids. Same with his muscles. "Like what you see Ms. Anthony?" Adam smirked...he used my last name. I noticed my mom's eyes glistening at me and Daniel's eyes were happy. As if they couldn't get any redder than before, my cheeks burned bright as a watermelon when it's ripe.

"Honey, Adam will be staying with you." my mom interrupted the silence.

_____

I tried to convince my mom into making Adam sleep on the couch but it wouldn't work...he had to sleep in my bed...with me...thank god he isn't a man-whore. aparently his car broke down and he was far from home and it was raining. I rolled over to face him. His lips looked soft. Pull it together Bay! You hate this guy! I was mentally arguing with myself when Adam opened his eyes and saw me staring at him but not intentionally. "What are you doing?" He whispered. That's when I realized we were both up against each other trying to squeeze into my small version of a queen bed. "Trying to think of ways to push you off the bed." I grinned "What?" and with that, I kicked him off the bed and began giggling. He made the loudest thud ever. He sat up and narrowed his eyes at me. My lips formed his signature smirk. He crawled over the bed and pushed me off. "Goodnight penguin!" I huffed "Shut up jackass." I moved him over and settled back into bed. Jerk...you don't shove a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chap!!!!