Rape? It had them dawned on Yuu that although he was being forced into it, it wasn't really hardcore rape. If he remembered, which he did, Mikaela was gently, his kiss was soft and his lips were very sweet. When Yuu had felt his lips on his bare chest, he could have cracked. He was enjoying the moment, he had never felt any sensation like how he felt then.

He often wondered, what if he had stayed? Maybe by now he and Mikaela would have been together. Maybe he would always be able to look into those beautiful blue eyes of his. Yuu missed his eyes, he had only met him for a day but it only took him a minute to fall for his beautiful eyes.

"Yuu?" Mrs Haruna snapped him back to reality.

"Uh..yes? Sorry I-"

"You're such a kind young man Yuu." She said. "It's a shame you don't have a girlfriend though."

"I'm not really interested." Yuu said.

"Oh? Do you swing that way too?"

"What?" Yuu blushed. "No I don't. I'm just...wait, too?"

"My daughter works for your dad." She whispered to him. "She says she hears things when that charming best friend of his comes over."

Yuu sighed. "I'm not surprised."

"Either way, boy or girl. I just hope you find someone who will love you because you deserve it."

"Thank you Mrs Haruna." He waved her goodbye before picking up his puppy and heading home.

"Well home sweet home." Yuu said ariving at the gate of his house, entering the large compound. Yuu lived in a big house, Guren's business was a big one and Guren was an infamous business man. It wasn't surprising that he was rich. "Hmm.." Yuu stopped walking when he saw a strange car parked with the other car. "A guest? Guren's home already?"

He headed into the house, the doors were unlocked as he walked in, holding the puppy close to him. He entered the living room and found it empty but found two pair of shoes by the carpet. "A man?" He could tell from the shoe. "Maybe they went to his study." He said to the dog. "Well let's go greet them." He took the dig with him and headed up the stairs.

Yuu walked along the hallway, he was busy chatting with the dog but was interrupted when he heard a strange noise. He turned to where it was coming from, his father's room. The door was slightly opened as he walked towards it and placed his ears in.

"Ahh..ahh..Guren..harder.."

"That Hoe!" Yuu growled. "So this is what he do? Brings home guys to fuck with, as if Shinya and Mahiru aren't enough." He turned to the puppy. "Let's get out of here before we become sinners too." The puppy barked and jumped out of Yuu's hands, running into the room. "No no wait no-"

"What the fuck?" Guren's angry voice came out crying.

"Aww Guren who's this?" Yuu heard the other occupants voice. He quickly barged in.

"Guren I am so-" Yuu was ready to claw out his eyes when he received an eyeful of Guren's ass and when the latter had turned to him, saw his dick already inserted inside his partners butthole. Heaven did not smile upon him that day.

"Damn it what are you doing here?" Guren quickly grabbed the bed sheet, covering his naked self from Yuu's view. Too late, Yuu had already seen enough and was traumatized by the whole thing.

"Why hello Yuu." His partner in bed waved, giving him an innocent smile as if nothing had even happen. "Long time no see." The silver head man said. "Is this yours?" He raised up the puppy in his arms. The little fella ran towards Yuu and jumped in his arms. Without saying a word, Yuu left the room closing the doors behind him. "You think he's ok?"