MCD

Lucy's POV
"Lucy can you come here for a sec" jess yelled from her office u approached the door "yesssss" i dragged on walking in the room "whos that red head?" She asked "phoenix" i repiled "i like her voice u think she would want to be in mcd?" She asked i could see phoenix's reaction already YESSSSSS WOOOWWWW YEHHHHHH "yes" i said. "Do u wanner be in it?" She asked leaning on her desk my eyes lit up "YES!" I squealed excitedly. Jess smiled "you guys can be introduced in it tomorrow ok" she said i nodded skipping out of the room i plan to tell phoenix later. When i got into my room i stole the ps4 remote from kitty she didnt seem to mind so i continued to play cod if you didnt know call of duty ya butt i saw kyle glancing at me a fair bit i blushed but continued fiddling my thumbs on the controller i glanced at the spilt screen at the bottem left to see phoenix get shot "RILEY YOU FUCK HEAD!" she screamed as we heard a very faint "LANGUAGE!" from down stairs phoenix bit her lip "SORRY!" she yelled back as everyone burst out laughing phoenix leaned on rileys shoulder as she tried to hunt him down. "So are you too dating?" I asked as v and kitty snickered phoenix jumped up from rileys shoulder "NO!" she shouted i put my hands up in defence "okokokokokok" i repeated.
Ttiiimmmmmeeeeee ssskkkiiippppp
"Bye" i waved as everyone walked out the door i asked phoenix her reaction was basically as i expected it was actually very funny. We are gonna be introduced in the seris next week cause theres way to much going on in mcd arron, AARRROOONNN~KUN WWHHHYYYYYYY ANNDD ZZAANNEEE~SENPAI WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO DIE 😢 zane and garroth just blah. Anyway short terms we are so excited.

Hellllooooooo from the other sideeeee peeps i am so so so so so so so sorry for the short chapter and the long hatius i really am. So for now on im not gonna update ANYTHING! other then this book and im better on the inside i promise until this book is finished. So prepare for the hatius on other books anyway i wanna say sorry again and yeh
Normal people scare me
Peace out rainbow trout
-Grace xxx 💜 u