The pain

Lucy's POV
I slowly walked down to the dining room trying to avoid Emily and her little group of bitchs. Quietly humming the tune of safe and sound cover by Julia sheer I walk into the dinning room I scan the room for Emily she's at a table with her group and all the popular kids I sit at the opposite side of the room. Well hey no one wants to be friends with a girl who can't even brush her cause she ain't got a brush I got dumped here when I was five I only had the clothes on my back but miss Cunningham or just miss bought me clothes as I grew but she's still a cow.
After dinner
I start to head out of the dinning room when I feel someone push me from behind "oh hey whore" Emily spat I let my head look at the ground and try to keep walking but ash one of her slaves stop me "where u going the fun just began" she says with a smirk the Emily kicks me in the gut making my topple over "NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT!!" Emily screamed continuing to kick me the pain hurt so bad soon ash joined in. When they finally left I ran to my room and got my pocket knife out one cut for Emily two for ash three for being a worthless piece of shit that went along for a while on both my arms then I heard someone whispering I put my knife down and turned the light on there stood Emily and ash both holding a bottle of bleach each then from behind me Vicky lunged at me pinning me down holding me down by my wrists. "LET GO OF ME!!" I screamed as fear drenched my eyes as ash and Emily both stood above each arm and started pouring the bleach "AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLEASE STOP!!!" I screamed as it hit my fresh cuts. You know how I said them kicking me hurt well this hurt 10000000000000000000000000x worse "HEY STOP YOU FUCKING COWS" Bella yelled as she hit the bottles out of Emily and ashes hands. Bella punched Vicky in the face witch made them all leave she helped me up and hugged me I didn't wanner let go she was the only one who cares about me. She quickly guide me too by bathroom ran a bath and pit me in it Bella was more like a sister to me I freckled my cuts witch stun but I was happy that she was there " are you alright?" She asks "yeh" I reply "want me too sleep here tonight?" She asked I nodded. adoption was tomorrow yay more judgmental dicks coming.