Meeting the one

Lucys POV
After assembly kitty v and i decided to wait for phoenix and riley. Soon enough they came out "oh hey guys" phoenix says waving "hey you guys did awesome" v said going up to phoenix and hugging her "thanks" she said when the broke she looked behind her at riley "oh! Riley this is Lucy, Lucy Riley" phoenix said frailing her arms. We shook hands.
<><><><><>
After some classes it was lunch break so we walked to the cafeteria and sat at a table riley was now opening up witch i liked "wait wait wait jess is your mum?" Riley asked "yes adoptive mum" (Americans remeber um Australian ok so mum just imagine it mom) i said nodding my head "cool" he said taking a bite of his sandwitch all of a sudden a very tall boy with brown hair that resembled slik and bright deep sea blue eyes that i could look into forever he slid onto the chair " hello phoenix riley v and kitty whos this?" He asks looking at me "im lucy and you are?" I asked as we locked eyes "kyle" he said "hey" i replied breaking our gaze all of a sudden your phone vibrated i pulled it out of my pocket
Hey i might pick you up now we are gonna do mcd- Jess

Ok but can i bring some friends?- Lucy

How many?- Jess

5- Lucy

I guess im ringing the school now- Jess

Ok- Lucy

I put my phone back in my pocket "who wants to come to my house mums picking me up earlier?" I said they all pulled out there phone and started texting im guessing thier parents. "Im good to come" phoenix said putting her phone back "me too" riley said "me three" kyle said "me four" v said "yay me five" kitty squealed then the loud speaker boomed "CAN LUCY (I DONT KNOW JESS'S LAST NAME SO YEH) PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT OFFICE YOUR MOTHERS HERE FOR YOU AND 5 FRIENDS!" we all got off our chair and scattered to the office standing there was jess "heyooooo" she said as we came in "OMG ITS JESS" v said "oh your fans" she said "and friends" kyle pointed out. The bell rang and we started walking to the front door with our stuff "wait mum what about emily?" I asked "i maybe took her back when you got to school" she said "why?" I asked happy "i found out about what she did to you at the orphange" she ok "oh ok" i replied we got to her car and hopped in the ride was definitely no silent you can that alura for that. We got home and hopped out when we walked in we were gretting by adam ross max jin barney and jason "hey kidooo wait kidos" adam said ruffling my hair "shapzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzz" i cried put earning laughters from everyone "ROSS let me just say im your biggest fan and your a sloth" alura said running up to ross he smiled "thanks and im not a sloth" he said kneeling down to her level "Thank you Lucy for bringing another red head here so im not the only one" max said walking over to phoenix picking her up and spining around making her very long hair spin round and round. "Hahahhaha max let me gooooooooo" she yelled "NO im making this memorable" he said laughing "let me go" she said as she wriggled out of his grip and ran away followed by max "noooooo phoenix please" max told her running after her. "Ok i need to do mcd guys you know the drill MAX!" Jess yelled the boys poited then headed for the door max soon came "that girl is fast see ya" max said panting then phoenix came out "only when i wanner be" she said smirks "why you-" max was cut off "come on max jess has mcd.
Hello peeps im back sorry for going on a small hatius i have been so busy with getting school stuff and interviews im just ugh school starts monday im going late so ugh.
Normal people scare me
Peace out rainbow trout
- Grace xxx 💜 u