Our Own Forever

Our Own Forever

Johnathan is now three years old, but he looks like he's twelve. My father thinks Johnathan has two more years, before he'll be fully grown. We've been home schooling him because we can't send him to regular school, but we promised him that when he stops growing we'll send him to high school, which made him very happy. He's been following our diet along with Thomas, he actually smelled blood once and said it made him want to vomit. It's seems like vampire slayers are repelled against drink blood from humans because my mom has experienced this too.

We decided to take our son out on a picnic, only me and Johnathan would be the ones to eat human food. I packed enough food for me and Johnathan, I didn't grab any animal blood because we would be hunting after lunch, which Johnathan was excited about. I yelled, “Are you ready, Johnathan?!” He comes bounding into the kitchen followed by Thomas and said, “Yes, mom.” Our son was already five feet all, I knew for sure he would get taller than six feet. I picked the picnic basket off the counter and followed them out to Thomas's car.

Before starting the car Thomas and I said to Johnathan at the same time, “Put your seat-belt on Johnathan.” He huffed out, “Okay,” then buckled his seat-belt. Then we took off down the highway heading out of town to the lake nearby, we were going to have our picnic there. I watched Johnathan the whole way in the side mirror, I just could believe how fast he was growing; he grew faster than I did, but he more vampire than human and that's the reason my father thinks Johnathan is growing this fast.

We pulled into the sandy parking lot ten minutes later, then we headed towards the beach area. After Thomas and I quickly got thing set up, the three sat on the blanket and Thomas watched in disgust as me and Johnathan had lunch. I teased Thomas with a smirk on my face, “Do you want some, Thomas?” He narrowed his eyes at me and said, “No human food for me, yuck.” Johnathan and I began laugh at Thomas expense, which he didn't like one bit.

About ten minutes later Johnathan and I finished eating our lunch, we waited fifteen minutes before we would go hunting. Then packed up everything and put in the car, before running towards the woods to begin our hunt. We shouted to our son, “Stay in our line of sight, Johnathan!” He yelled back, “Okay, mom and dad!” We would be moving to New Hampshire next month and live with my mom and dad, that's were our forever would really begin.

***There will be a book about Jonathan, but I don't know when I'll start it. It will be called: His Distressful Damsel.***