Complications

Complications

Three more weeks has passed and Thomas has finally gotten the cast off his left leg and right arm, which happened a few days ago. His ribs will take about six more weeks to heal and the bone in his will be healed in about two weeks, I'm just happy my Thomas is alive. I couldn't even think of living in a world were Thomas didn't exist, I just couldn't bare to live without him in my life.

I smiled sweetly at Thomas as he began to wake up, I pressed a lingering kiss to his warm sexy lips and pulled away a minute later. He said in a soft voice as he wriggled his eyebrows at me, “I just love it when you kiss me like that.” I replied with a smirk, “I know you do, Thomas.” He teased me, “You know I'm headed enough to make love with you, but you would have to be on top.” I rolled my eyes at him and said, “When aren't you in the mood to make love.” He said, “Well, with a girlfriend as beautiful as you are would be an imbecile to not want to pleasure you all the time.” I said with a smirk, “That's such a guy thing to say, you know that right.”

Thomas suddenly took in a sharp gasp in pain, which caused me to panic I quickly pressed the button to call the nurse. The nurse came into the room a few seconds later, she glanced at the machine that checked his vitals and saw that his heart rate was dropping and his oxygen levels were getting low. I was afraid I was going to lose my Thomas forever and I didn't want that to happen, I never want to lose my Thomas at all.

My father came rushing into the room a minute later, after the nurse had page him. I asked, “What's wrong with him?” My father didn't answer me and I was getting more anxious as each minute passed by, his heart rate was getting lower and lower as well as his oxygen level. Thomas thought weakly, “Change me Dr. Anderson, it's the only way.” My father unhooked him from the machine after the nurse left, them wheeled him down the morgue. My father came back to the room I was in, he told me, “Steal him out of the morgue, run with your inhumane speed back to your apartment with him. I'll be at your apartment, before you arrive.”

A minute after my dad left the room I ran as fast as I could to the morgue, I quickly scooped Thomas into my arms and ran out of the hospital with inhumane speed. I jumped on top of a building and began to run even faster than before, he needed to be at the apartment quickly because his heart rate dropped even lower.

I reached my parent five minutes later and quickly handed him over to my father, we quickly headed into the bedroom. My father quickly placed him on the bed, then pulled a syringe full of vampire venom out of his pocket and injected it over his heart. Within a second my father bit Thomas on his arms, legs, and once on his neck. Thomas's heart rate had picked up again, I held his hand in my own as he began to transform into a vampire. My father left to go back to the hospital, before they would notice he was gone.