Giving Birth

Giving Birth

A month has passed my and I look like I'm about to go into labor, but I'm not going to be able to give birth like a regular human because my baby will be three-fourths vampire and one-fourth human. We don't know if it's a girl or a boy, I wanted that part to be a surprise. Thomas has been watching me with worried eyes and been taking great care of me, he can tell the baby's going to be coming out soon and I can see he's real nervous about that.

Suddenly as I'm standing up my body twists in a weird way and I knew the baby needed to come out of my real soon, Thomas begins to panic of course. He lifts me into his arms and rushes me to the bedroom, he quickly picks up the phone and calls my father. Thomas yells into the phone as my father answers, “It's time! The baby needs to come out now!” I heard my father say, “I'll be there in less than a minute.” Thomas hangs up and asks as he looks into my eyes, “Are you okay?” I replied, “I'm fine, now stop worrying about me.”

My father arrived forty-five seconds later, he ripped my shirt just enough to reveal my stomach. He told Thomas as he pointed to the lower part of my stomach, “I need you to take a chunk of her lower stomach out, so we can get the baby out.” Thomas didn't question my father on why he had to do it, a few seconds later I felt Thomas's sharp teeth as he quickly takes out a chunk of my stomach. My father pulls out the baby and cuts the umbilical cord, he moves over to the bathroom to clean up the baby. I told Thomas, “Place the piece of my stomach back and seal it with venom.” He did what I told him and within fifteen minutes I was back to my original self before I was pregnant, I knew I would never be able to have another child because my kind could only get pregnant once.

My Father came out of the bathroom and said, “It's a boy.” He handed the baby over to me and I smile at my son, he looked so much like his father. I said to Thomas, “He looks so much like you, Thomas.” I whispered, “He has your nose and eyes.” My father asked, “What are you going to name him?” I replied with a smile, “His name shall be Johnathan.” Thomas said, “That suits him well, he's our little Johnathan.”

****One More Chapter****