chap 13

It was impossible. All the doors and window were locked. How come he can barge in? I was so confused.

But yet, I was so happy to see him...even in my dream, am I really dreaming? Or was it a reality?

It was a dream! Of course, it was a dream. But if it was a dream than hoe come this shirt was here?

Still damp.

Yes, I did sleep in his bedroom last night. Maybe this shirt already here, and it get wet by the pouring rain last night.

Didn't I lock the window last night? I glanced at the window, its open. Open? Yeah...it was a dream. This shirt maybe already here, I haven't clean Josh room since last week.

The sky is very clear today, very blue. It's a very good morning and I should enjoy it.

So Serena, stop being an over analyzer over this shirt matter and enjoy yourself!

I quickly took the shirt to the laundry and took a quick shower.

After 20 minutes showering, I debated with myself what to wear today? Well, it's not like I am going to see my boyfriend, but I will going to see my mother boyfriend. Or worst step father to be.

Just be positive, I should handle this very well because have other, same situation to handle. My father girlfriend a.k.a my step mother to be!

How worst is that? I sighed heavily.

Just don't be selfish, God is not cruel. Or that what I am telling myself, even though right now God almost take Josh from me.

Can it be that worst? I was about to forgive him if he admit his mistakes even though I will give him my punishment. 

But, he did not apologize. He scolded me for reading his journal! He is so impossible.

I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!

I hate him... because after what he did, I still love him!

Madly, in love with him.

***

I was so nervous, I don't know why. Calm, Serena. It was your mother who going to visit you.

My mother, yes and my dad...I smiled happily. No, it's not my dad, my future step father.

Strange, I still feel happy.

Okay...whatever. Mood swings, I guess I will have my PMS in few days. I have to prepare for my disaster days, the first of my PMS. It just hurt. The pain...unspeakable. 

I took a paper and jotted down all the important things I need to endure the day.

1. Chocolate 5 bars ( to keep me in delight)

2. Blanket ( to keep me warm)

3. DVD's (romance only) (to keep me from remembering the pain)

4. Hot chocolate (to make my stomach in a warm medium)

5. Josh (to make me smile and comfort)

I sighed. Heavily. Josh...it seem I need him all the time. All the time in my life. 

Weird, even though I get moody when I am having my PMS, it seem didn't work on Josh. I can never be angry with him. Hell no, he takes care me so well.

I sighed. Again? Oh my god.

Maybe I should just forgive him. Forgive? Did he even ask me to forgive him? No.

So what the hell, I am doing thinking about him? He doesn't even bother to come and apologize? Serena, you locked all the door.