You are mine

I woke up in the morning as usual in my favorite pajamas. Today is a my birthday but there no wishes yet from anybody including my parents. Maybe there are so busy and have forgotten it. It is okay anyway...it wouldn't mind because I already get used of it.(you know what I mean). My mother and my father had divorced a year ago..and since it make it hard to them to decide whom should I belong to, I decided to leave alone. As I respect their separation,their respect my mine. I am doing that because I love them and I do not want them to fight over me. Well,they still can see me when they free.

"Good morning..happy birthday,sweetheart,"I said to myself as I looked in the mirror and smile. That my motivation to make me happy and confidence enough to face the world. I walked lazily to the bathroom and get a quick shower. In twenty minutes,I already done preparing myself for school. Today I am wearing a dress and add a little make up in my face as to celebrate my birthday. It is ok, I guess.

I took my bike and started to paddle slowly. It's still early in the morning and I have more time to reach the school. I paddle slowly along the road and feeling calm. I Love the smell of the air in the morning and the view. It is so breathtaking and I can hear the bird singing happily. It made my day.

I almost lost in my world and suddenly a voice scream at me.

"Watch out!!,"but it's too late as a boy bumped into me and we fell from our bike. For the worst,the boy bumped right into my body and his lips were touching mine. Also his damned hand were right into my breast. Both of my breast!Shut up!What the hell were he's doing?

"What are doing?Get off me!!,"I screamed at his face as he just froze right there looking at me and probably enjoying the feeling of touching my breast. Oh, no!!

"No,I will not,I like this way..,"he said. Ignoring my order and pressed himself to me even more close. I Can feel his hand tighten at my breast and I open my mouth to scream but he is so fast that he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me fiercely. He kissed me. NO!!I scream loud in my heart. I never been kissed before. Oh no..,my first kiss!!

I struggled against him but he didn't move a bit. Oh,my god!I lifted one of my leg and kick his shin and that make him move. Good job,Serena!,I praise my self. I pushed him away and stand up,he seem to do the same. His face was red because of the pain.

"What was this for?,"he asked roughly and look me straight in the eyes. Oh my god!He is so hot!His hair was dark brown with a good cut. He has a handsome face and red lips also a dimple that make him look sweet. But,whatever..it doesn't matter to me as it is not important to me. I don't like boys!there are jerk and useless. Also hopeless.

"That for what have you done to me and don't make an innocent look as you damned well know what have you done to me,"I said loud to him and make my way to my bike just to find that it was damaged. Ughh!!

"What?Are you kidding?I am just kissing you..,"he said and I gave him a mean look.

"Ok..well..I know..it is just accident that I touched your breast. It's your fault to have such an amazing breast that make me want to touch it more and more. It is so full and round..,"he said. What a jerk!I He had touch me and now discussing it?Nonsense!

I marched toward him with an anger full in my head and raised my hand to hit him,but once again he was so fast. He held my hand and caught my waist.

" What do you think you are doing?Trying to hit me again with you tae Kwan do?,he said softly in my ears but sound dangerous.

"Damaging my bike,touching and kissing me,you deserve more than my tae kwan do!,"I hit his leg and dugged my elbow against his flat stomach. Aww..its hurt!I Who is him?he doesn't even scream when I hit him and he body was like stone!

"Stop hurting yourself!I advise you not to mad about the kissing because I will kiss you wherever and whenever I please!," he said. I looked at him murderously and he bent his head to kiss me. Again!I quickly I looked away and his kiss dropped at my cheek. He laugh softly and make me feel something. My heart was beating madly!Hey,come on,not for this guy!Slowly,he let go of me.

As my bike was damaged,that jerk carry me to the school. We are in the same school and I don't even know that. All the way to the school,I just keep quiet and ignore him.

"I'm Josh..Josh Burton..very nice to meet you,"he said meaningfully to me as we reach the school. I just look way and ignore him but after three steps I turned and looked at him. He was stand right there and looked straight at me. What happened to this guy?Always looked me that way.

"Thank you for the ride,"I said.

"You are welcome,Serena,"he replied made me froze for a while. How did he know my name?I wondered but I continue walking pretending not to hear what he said.

All the way I was wondering and thinking about him. He is so jerk and creepy yet so hot and interesting. Who is he?Josh?Wow,I remembered his name. What a shock!I even take a week to remember my best friend name,Nichole!