"Hey! I love your costume" he yelled trying to get his voice of the loud music too.

"Thanks, you came with last years?"

"Yeah, I didn't know I was coming until like one minute ago" I looked at him confused and he sighed.

"Vickie she wanted to come" my eyes went wide 'Does Elena know!? What if-!'

"Matt where is she?" he shrugged and thats when I ran away from him. I frantically looked for my sister. "ELENA!" I yelled people began to stare but I didn't care all I was thinking about was Elena and if she had come face to face with Vickie.

I looked everywhere but she was no where to be seen. "Nina?" I turned to see a worried Stefan. His his were wide and he looked me over once "Are you ok I heard you scream Elena's name?" I sighed and nodded.

"I'm fine but I can't find my sister or Vickie!" I said I was shaking and looking around frantically. "Stefan what if she hurts Elena!"

Stefan shook his head "I won't let her I promise" he said taking my hand. "I'm gonna go look for Elena stay inside it's safe here" I nodded and he walked away. When Stefan is worried he can't hide it his emotions always show.

I saw a 'Exit' door and opened it running outside completely ignoring what Stefan had said to me before. "VICKIE NO!" I heard Elena scream I looked around frantically.

I heard Elena scream once again and along with it a huge crash. I saw Elena laying in a pile of wood and I screamed out to her "Elena!" I was ran to her and she screamed as I was pulled back by an amazing force who held my hair and pulled me down to the ground.

"Let her go!" I heard Stefan as the hand tangled in my hair was no longer there I scrambled to my feet. I ran to Elena to see a claw mark on her arm and her hip bleeding really bad.

"Elena oh my god" Vickie ran away and I looked at Stefan.

"Go inside she's still here!" He yelled and I nodded taking my sisters arm.

"Jeremy?" I saw Jeremy frantically trying to open the door to get inside.

"Help me get this door open!" he yelled and I nodded as Elena was wincing because of the pain in her hip. Jeremy was suddenly pulled back.

"Jeremy!" Vickie took a hold on Elena and hissed at me.

"You! Your special to him so maybe I'll kill you first than your sister!" Vickie yelled at me. She was talking to me? Who am I special to?

"Let my sister go you psycho bitch!" I ran at Vickie with all the strength I had. She suddenly pushed Elena on the ground ready to attack me.

I gasped as she took me in her arms and bit into my neck. I had never felt that much pain in my life. I had never screamed in agony like this either. It was like a never ending pain throughout my body. But, just like it came so suddenly, it was all gone and Vickie had let go of me.

I heard her gasp in pain. She looked confused and didn't have the horrifying monstrous face anymore. I looked at the wood piercing her chest. I was shaking but so was she. This is how vampires die. A stake to the heart. "VICKIE!" I heard Jeremy yell. I looked to who had pierced Vickie and it was Stefan who had pierced Vickie through the chest.

Jeremy was continually yelling her name and Stefan held him back as she fell on her side tears streaming down her grey face. Veins were covering her body they and her skin was gray. "VICKIE!"

I stood frozen while listening to Elena's heavy breathing. "Stefan take them home!" he nodded taking Jeremy by the arm and coming to take me to. The second he came close to me I screamed.