Chapter 17

This was nothing like last night, it was real. It was actually happening, his lips were really on mine, and I was really straddling his waist. Everything went at a slow pace, like he was cherishing every moment of it, just like I was. Losing my virginity wasn't painful, but it also wasn't heaven.

I felt uncomfortable as he first entered. This was nothing like the movies, it didn't look magical and spectacular. We were awkward as our bodies fought for control. Even though it wasn't a Fairytale, it was still perfect.

"Kylie," Jason breathed against my ear. His body dropped beside mine and he showed off his toothy grin. "I want you to be my girlfriend!" That's when Carl came to mind, what on earth just happened.

I hesitated and he picked up on that. "You don't want to be with me?" I pulled his sheets up to my chest as I thought about my answer, but he was furious. "Kylie?"

"I...I..."

"Just... Get out!"

"Jason," I pleaded. I was unsure of what I wanted. I had only known him a week. What the hell have I been doing. Of course I cared about Jason, but definitely note enough to have sex, right? This was so not me, I didn't sleep around, especially with someone I just met.

***

Monday morning rolled by slowly, Jason didn't bother to show, so I didn't have a partner. I sat around taking notes on others techniques to make up for not participating. I felt bittersweet that Jason hadn't showed up, I wanted to apologize yet I also wanted to hide away from my embarrassment.

During lunch, Jenny and I sat in her dorm with her roommate Tristan. "Marc so wanted me," Tristan stated. He was the stereotypical gay. Dressed to perfection, talked like a diva, and totally convinced that he was pmsing.

"Marc's not even gay," Jenny laughed. It was true, Marc was a senior and was already in a long term relationship.

"Just wait, you'll see," he stated it as if it were fact.

"Okay," I replied. We all giggled and laughed.

"Hey I need to run to the store, come with." Tristan was older than us, he was a junior and had his license and a nice car.

"I could use some time away," I stated.

The drive to Walgreens was only a few minutes. I decided to stalk up on the essentials while we were here, and so did Jenny. "I'm gonna go get shampoo," she said before skipping a few isles away. My first stop was to the tampons section, I read through a few boxes trying to decide which was better, before deciding on the one I always grabbed.

"Kylie what are you doing here?" I turned my gaze from the row of tampons I had just been looking through and stared blankly into Jason's blue eyes. I didn't know why I was suddenly blushing, of course every girl has periods, so why is this so embarrassing?

"Nothing!" I respond quickly, looking down in my hands at the box I was holding.

He chuckled slightly, trying to cover his mood. "Listen," he started. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I realized that we only met a week ago, and I was so overreacting. You barely even know me and what I did was not fair. Please forgive me?" He wanted me to forgive him? When I was the one who broke his heart, I ruined everything, and he thought it was his fault. Of course I knew that he deserved a chance, no matter my attracted towards Carl, I knew that Jason meant more to me.

"No I'm sorry Jason. After we, you know... I was just so comfused, I didn't know what I wanted, but I do now."

"And?" His eyes were popping out of his head, he was anxious and awaiting my answer.

"I want you." He reached out and grabbed my hips, pulling me to him. His lips brushed against mine and I knew I had made the right decision. Then I realized why was Jason in this isle? "Jason why are you here?"

"Just picking up a few things, y'know!" Jason said coolly as he leaned against a rack behind him.

"No, I mean why are you in this isle?"

At that, his face turned a bright shade of red. "I-I, um." Quickly, he turned on his heels and ran straight for another isle to hide in.

Okay I know this was a really short chapter but I really wanted to give you guys an update. So way more people wanted Jason and sooo, this happened. But I will say it took forever for me to decide that I was okay with her being with Jason. Anyways I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.
-Applebutt