Chapter 14

Previously at Sex Academy. Things got pretty heated between Carl and Kylie, but will things stay that way with all the sexual tension in the love triangle? With all the secrets being kept in this circle, how will Kylie know where her heart lies? And why does Sam spent so much time with Kylie now?

"How was it?" Jenny squeals as Kylie stands ready to swing her bat. First class of the day is PE, and the girls decided to play baseball with Sam and Jason.

"Amazing," Kylie whispers as the ball comes hurtling towards her and she swings the bat with full force... And misses it by like a centimeter (more like a foot).

"Wow Kylie, I didn't think it was possible to suck that badly," Jason says as he skips over to where the ball lies, and scoops it into his hands.

"I'm just that awesome." Kylie and Jason both let out a chuckle. But Kylie mentally prepares herself for another hit.

This time when he throws the ball, Kylie is going to be ready. She bends her knees slightly and grasps the bat with full force. Jason lets the ball go and Kylie springs into action only to scream and drop her wooden bat as a familiar voice screams, "boo!"

"What the hell?" She giggles as she punches the green eyed boy in the shoulder. Carl lets out a chuckle and gives her a soft peck on her forehead. A huge smile is plastered on Kylie's face as she enjoys the way his lips feel pressed against her warm flesh. Meanwhile Kylie can feel the cold glare Jason is sending her way. He's not jealous is he? Kylie thinks.

Carl places his forehead against hers, "it's not like you would have hit it anyways."

"Mean!" Kylie yells as she swats at his shoulder and backs away to take another swing. "Throw again Jason," Kylie calls.

Jason grasps the ball tight and prepares for a throw. "I better step back, don't really want to get hit in the face with a bat," Carl says jokingly.

Kylie chuckles and clings to the bat as the ball rushes towards her. With a quick jerk and the use of all the muscles in her arms, she hits the ball full on-only to have it fly right into Sam's hand. "Not doing so great, are you Princess?" Carl whispers. Kylie sighs at the nickname and switches positions with Jenny, who is next to bat.

"You try!"

"I will, but just to warn you, I was on the varsity team last year," he mocks. Face palm. Of course she just made a fool out of herself in front of someone who's already been mocking her.

Jenny hits the ball on the first swing, the ball flys far out towards the end of the field and Sam makes a run straight for it as Jenny runs straight for first base, second base, third base, home plate. When she heads in Kylie's direction, blonde hair flying everywhere, Kylie joins in on the screaming fest and catches her friend as she jumps into her arms.

"We win!" Kylie screams, directing it for Jason who has jogged over to the girls.

"We totally let you win," Jason jokes, rolling his eyes.

"Nuh-uh. We won fair in square!" Kylie yells getting all up in his face and puffing her chest against his.

"Best two out of three?" Sam calls. They all agree. "And we get Carl, boys versus girls!"

Carl agrees and on goes another game of baseball in which the boys win. Which was completely unfair because they had three people and one was a varsity player.

***

"Home at last," Sam says as he enters the "apartment".

"This isn't your home," Kylie responds.

Jason walks in after Sam and plops down on the couch beside Kylie. "Hey!" Kylie whispers as she relaxes, placing her head on Jason's lap. She looks up at him, her hazel eyes meeting his blue ones. "Are you okay?" She asks as he slouches down, pulling the tv remote off the coffee table.

From his lost expression and bags under his eyes, Kylie could tell that he wasn't-in fact-okay. "Jason?" She flipped over onto her stomach and maneuvered onto her knees, so their eyes were meeting. "Please tell me what's going on."

Then does he finally acknowledge her closeness. Placing a hand on her thigh he sighs. "I think I'm coming down with something," he whispered back.

"That's obviously not what you're so pissed about Jason, you know you can tell me anything."

"Can I?" He says before jumping to his feet and storming off to his room. Kylie wondered what was up with his sudden outburst.

Kylie looked around at the two boys left in the room-Nate, who's expression showed confusion, and Sam, who looked equally confused. It was only Kylie's fourth day at this new school, but she could tell it wasn't like Jason to be this moody, something had to be wrong. She stomped after him and barged into his room to find him sprawled a crossed his bed in his boxers.

The bulge in his shorts was clear as day, Kylie felt her cheeks heat at the sight of his manhood through the thin layer. She pushed the image from her mind, Jason's upset. As she took a seat beside Jason, her leg grazed across his soft skin, sending waves of tingles through her body.

"Jason," she whispered breathlessly.

Kylie placed her hand in his, savoring the delicious feel of his smooth hands in hers. Surprising her, Jason squeezed her fingers ever so gently. Through the dark, her hazel eyes searched for his blue ones, which had been watching her intently. As Kylie played with his fingers, twirling them around with hers. Jason sat up, running his fingers through his luscious blonde hair. "Kylie," he whispered back.

She leaned in slightly, letting her forehead rest against his. "Carl," Jason said bluntly, bringing Kylie from her thoughts. She didn't understand it, how she could be so attracted to a person she met only four days ago, but she was. Never mind that, she pulled away. Feeling as though this moment would be disrespectful to Carl, even though they weren't a couple.

Right! This is perfectly fine, they aren't a couple. Kylie's a free woman and she can party with whomever she wants. "We went on one date, we're not a couple."

Jason rolls his eyes at her ignorance. Then he places a soft kiss on her forehead before saying, "Kylie, I think you should probably go."

Soooo? What did you think of these moments. Comment whether you're on Team Carl or team Jason?

And I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

-Applebutt