Chapter 11

11.....

Previously at Sex Academy. For Jason, Sex Academy is a place to get away. The sexual classes, yes, are so a plus, but he would be fine without them. As long as he's not at home, and his sister is safe, than he is happy. Well besides the whole Kylie issues.

Jason sat down in his fourth period and waited for class to start. Within a few minutes, the teacher walked in carrying a bunch of papers and began, "sorry I'm running late, I'm getting ready for parents weekend."

Parents weekend!? Since when was that a thing?

<<

"Jason Clark, get you're ass down here," his father yelled. He was always mad at him, even when Jason did nothing wrong.

Jason stomped down the stairs to see what his father's new reasoning was. The short blonde haired man-who looked so much like his son-held up a broken piece of glass. "I'm done, I am so fucking done with you," he yelled at the top of his lungs.

At the time Jason was five years old and far more mature than he should have been. Jason looked up at his father, his eyes meeting the same shade of blue as his own. "I didn't do it," Jason replied. His voice was calm, inside he was anything but.

"Oh no, I didn't do it," his father mimicked. "You never do anything, do you?"

Jason prepared himself for whatever his father was going to say. But to his surprise, he didn't say anything. Silence filled the room for what felt like ever to a five year old.

His father watched him with a blank expression until he snatched a wine glass off the table and hurled it in Jason's direction. Jason let out a scream, his father had never done anything like that before. His father smirked and came straight for his son.

Jason looked up at his father, he didn't recognize the man standing in front of him. How could his father do that? Tim had never laid a finger on his son, I mean, sure he had terrible anger issues and yelled like there was no tomorrow, but this wasn't like him. "Dad?" Jason squeeked.

Tim fisted his hand and sent a punch in his son's direction. Before Jason knew what was happening, he was sprawled across the floor with a massive pain in his stomach. His father must have been really drunk this time.

"You are a worthless piece of shit," Tim spat, literally.

Jason let out a cry. If his father thought he was worthless, then to him he was worthless. His father had always been his hero, well, up until his mom died.

>>

Now Jason was 11, he was always covered in bruises from top to bottom. Had a few cuts on his stomach and back, but never where anyone could see. Jason's excuses were "fell out of a tree," and "fell off my bike," or "cut myself on glass."

It was a Sunday night and Jason was studying for a math test. He was tired but knew that failing meant another reason to be punished, so he continued through his textbook and long notes.

When Jason heard the door slam, he knew that his father was in a bad mood. He quickly shut off the light and laid down on his bed. But when his dad came barging into his room, red rimmed eyes, and the smell of liquor oozed from his poors, Jason knew there was no avoiding the punishment to come.

Tim grabbed the blonde boy-which he considered his punching bag-by his hair and dragged him off his bed. "You bitch!" He yelled. Jason gulped and mentally prepared himself for anything. You deserve this, rang in his ears over and over again.

Tim continued dragging him by the blonde strands down the stairs to their dirty living room, filled with empty beer cans. Jason flinched as a fist swung down and hit him between the eyes. You deserve this.

>>

A few years later, Jason was 14 and about to start high school. He marched downstairs to where he knew his father would be sipping another can of beer and watching porn. He prepared himself for whatever the consequences might be to his plan.

"Hey dad?"

Tim turned towards the boy, his eyes glowing with anger, "I've told you not to interrupt me while I'm watching my show!" His loud roar reverberated through the room but Jason held his stance.

Tim used to be a good father when Jason's mom was alive. Tim would take him and his sister to movies and ice cream, the park, and they spent almost every afternoon playing ball. But now Tim had changed, his son reminded him to much of the things he wanted to forget.

"Ella is now 14," Ella was Jason's twin. She wasn't treated the same as Jason but she also didn't have a great relationship with her father. "She's now at that age where she needs women things," this was awkward for Jason, but Ella couldn't talk to her father about this kind of thing so she confided in her brother. "And I was wonder-"

Tim stood from his chair and looked at his son, "John was right, you should go to boarding school. Of course I said no, I mean who would do the chores, but there would be far less things do to with you gone." You deserve this. It was like his mantra, even if he wasn't exactly sure he believed it, he kept telling himself that.

"No!" Jason yelled. He couldn't leave his sister with Tim, he just couldn't. "I'm not leaving Ella."

"I don't want her around either."

>>

"Jason, Jason!" In the back of his mind, he heard someone calling his name. He shook his head to clear his mind of the flashbacks. Looking up he saw that Ms. Meyers had her attention on him and the rest of the room was empty. "Class is over."

Jason looked around again, quickly he jumped to his feet. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Fine."

He marched out of his class and headed straight for resistance class.