Chapter 13

13.....

Previously at Sex Academy. Jason and Kylie have now made up and are back on track to being friends. Carl has asked Kylie on a date. And today was the first day of normal schooling.

Kylie paced back and forth in front of her closet, furiously throwing clothes on the floor. Only thirty minutes before her first ever date and she still couldn't find one thing in her closet to wear. She picked through a few of her favorite shirts, not even deeming them worthy for this.

Finally, out of frustration, Kylie picked up her cell and looked for Jenny's number. When her fingers landed on it she clicked dial and waited. After two rings, Jenny picked up with a, "hey what's up?"

"I'm really freaking out, I have nothing to wear for my date!" Kylie shouted.

"Calm down, I'll bring a few things."

In only five minutes Jenny was walking through the front door. Just like she had said, Jenny brought clothes, but it was way more than a few. They rummaged through the plastic garbage bag, sitting aside a few garments of clothing that stood out. When Kylie held up a short, strapless, purple dress, Jenny squeeled, "that's the one!"

"This is beautiful." She was quick to slip into the dress and zip it up and just as quickly, she had a new worry. "My hair," Kylie whispered, pointing to the floppy mop she had on her head.

Jenny ended up curling her hair and applying light natural makeup. Then Kylie pulled out her favorite wedges and finally felt ready to take this date head on. "Show the boys how wonderful you look," Jenny suggested.

"No! Why would I do that?"

"'Cuz, you look hot," she offered.

Kylie chuckled before grabbing a small hand bag from the back of her closet and strutting out into her living room with Jenny on her heels.

"Wow, you look," Jason took a long pause as he looked Kylie up and down. "Amazing!" Her face heated to a bright shade of red that she knew all to well.

"Thanks," she whispered as the door bell rang. "Where are you going?" Jason asked, standing to his feet.

Kylie pretended that she didn't hear what he said and skipped over to the door. "Hi," he whispered drinking in her attire. And again, her face was a tamato.

Carl was dressed in a pair of old jeans and a nice button down shirt. His hair was messed to perfection, just the way Kylie liked it. "Hi," she whispered back. Carl put out his hand for Kylie to grab, and she did. "Where are we going?"

Carl ran his fingers through his silky hair. "I was thinking the restraunt across the street?"

"Sounds great." As she exited the "apartment" Kylie felt Jason stare burn a hole into her back, but she tried to ignore it.

A comfortable silence filled the air as they walked down the hall and into the elevator. He rubbed slow circles on the inside of her wrist as they settled on the elevator.

***

"This place is so fancy," Kylie whispered as she took her seat next to Carl. She couldn't help but wonder what Jason was thinking about, and what he thought she was doing. But she quickly pushed the thought out of her mind. You're on a date with Carl. Stay cool.

"So what do you think of the school so far?"

Kylie knew the answer to that in the blink of an eye, she hated it. "It's fine," she lied.

"Hmm," his green eyes stared deep into hers, watching intently.

"Why hmm?" She whispered.

He smiled and reached his hand out to grab hers, flipping his hair in the process. When his fingers grazed her soft skin, she shivered. "You just don't seem all that interested in class." Maybe that was because he was there, or maybe it was just the fact that she really wasn't into all that sexual tension.

"I don't know."

"You don't know what? If you're not interested? Why you're not interested?" He asked, out of plain curiousity.

"What I'm going to order," she lied.

He smiled and pulled his hand away to flip through the menu. "The turkey burger sounds good," he said.

Kylie was thankful that he had dropped the topic. And Carl could sense that by the way her stiffness faded. "So does the lasagna."

"That does sound good."

Soon they were both chewing down on the fresh lasagna that was placed in front of them. "Mmm, this is so good," Kylie whispered, getting a little piece of cheese on her chin.

Carl reached over and ran his finger along her chin, relieving it of the cheese. Then he placed his finger to his lips and that amazing tongue reached out and scooped it away. Kylie felt her face heat up from the way she had watched him do that. It was hot and she wanted nothing more than to have his tongue flick away at her down there.

Realizing that she had just thought about him and her doing sexual activities, her cheeks heated and she looked away and down at her delicious lasagna again. I bet his cock would feel so much better in my mouth than this. Her mind was bombarded with all of the possibilities and all of the things she wanted to experience with him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Oh um, yeah I'm fine." Kylie took another bite of her lasagna and gasped when she felt something on her leg.

Looking up at Carl, who was watching her intently with a wicked grin on his face. She realized Carl's leg was on hers. The bare skin of his foot slid along hers. She took a quick glance among the room, no one was watching.

His foot ran along her soft skin and wound it's way around her ankle, keeping it locked in place. Kylie watched as he lowered his hand under the table and into her dress, into her panties and rubbed her. He slowly circled his fingers along her clit, toying with it.

She let out a low moan when Carl pinched down on her swollen nub. He slid one finger into her slit, pumping at a slow pace. She ground her hips into his hand, wanting to feel more of him. "You like that?" He whispered into her ear.

"Y-yes," she groaned. Kylie slid her hand into her panties and wrapped it around his, pushing him deeper inside of her.

Carl let out a chuckle before adding another finger. He curled and uncurled them, sending waves of pleasure inside Kylie's body. "Come for me," he whispered. And just like that, her orgasm came and warm liquids escaped her body.

"Oh god," she moaned.