I Wish I Was Good Like You... (Hatsune Miku x Fem!Reader)

Note: Hey guys. Back with another One Shot! Slight Yuri (Girl x Girl) moments. If you don't like Yuri or don't like Miku then don't read this. Anyways. Hope you enjoy this One Shot!
Disclaimer: I don't own Hatsune Miku or Vocaloid she belongs to Crypton and Yamaha. And I don't own you as well soo yeah.

               Your POV
     I was at a competition with all of my best buddies. Of course I was placed in 5th place. 1st was Miku, 2nd was Rin & Len, 3rd was Luka, 4th was Teto and 5th was me.
    Man, I wish I could be like Miku. She got into every album. I only got in a few.
     Miku was pretty, cute, talented and a good friend and of course got all of the attention and fame.
     I gotta admit, I WAS jealous of her but was happy for her at the same time.
     Her performence ended and she stepped off stage. She sat next to me. "Great job Miku-Sama!" I said. "Oh? Thanks!" She said and smiled. "You're welcome!" I said.
     'She's so cute sometimes.' I thought to myself and blushed a bit.
             *Time Skip After the Competition* Still Your POV
     Everyone left the building. I thought of ways to improve my singing for future events.
     I then saw Miku approach me with her trophy in hand. "(Y/N)-Chan. I woud like to give this to you because you have been a great friend to me and a good supporter." She explained.
     I looked at the trophy and took it. "Are you sure? You worked hard for this." I said.
     "Yes I'm sure." She said and giggled alittle bit.
     "Oh. Ok then!" I said and smiled. She then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Sayonara (Y/N)-Chan!" She said then left. I stood there with a slight blush on my cheeks and then said "You too Miku-Sama!" I said then left.

     Best day ever!

Note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that One Shot! Not much to say. Anyways. Keep requesting! If you wanna request something in private then PM me. Anyways. GravityFallsFTW896 OUT! PEACE!

357 words