Different. But Loved (Light Yagami x Shinigami!Reader)

Note: I JUST realized like a week ago that I forgot to post this. Super sorry!!! Anyways. I don't own Death Note nor the characters used in this and I don't own you as well. If you don't like this character or the anime in general then I highly suggest you don't read it. Anyways. Enjoy!

       You had always been picked on throughout your whole life. Sometimes you thought it was because of your looks or the way you act.
     But little did people know you were a Shinigami. Meaning you had the ability to fly and see people's real names and life spans.
     But you were a tad bit too young to be an owner of the legendary Death Note.
     Ever since you were little, you absolutly DREAMED of having a Death Note. The older Shinigami's would say that you were too young for a Death Note. The age requirement was 45,000 years old (Not an actual fact this was just made up by me). You were only 20,000. Or 20 as you would simplify on applications.
     But anyways, throughout your school life you had noticed this one cute guy named Light Yagami. It was around High School years you noticed that he didn't have a life span under his name. 'That's weird.' You thought.
     'Usually if someone doesn't have a life span under their name, it means that they have a Death Note on them.' You usually shrugged that thought off and continued the rest of the day normally.
     As you were walking through the hallway to your next class, you noticed 3 girls pointing and laughing at you. You saw their names and lifespans.
    You saw all 3 of their names. The leader only had 3 years to live, her friend had only 10 months to live, while the other girl only had 5 years to live.
   You held laughter in and you acted all sad and embarassed but kept walking. You did that just to ever so slightly to get Light to notice you and you thought it worked (It did).
   You got to your next class which was (Insert favorite subject here). But the best part about it was that you had it with Light!
    The bad part about it was that one of the girls that picked on you earlier was in that class too. And she was always trying to steal Light from you! Every time you looked at her, you wished you had a Death Note in your hands.
    You sighed and just did your work.
            *Time Skip After School*
    Once the bell rang, you immediatly got up and walked towards the exit. But while you were walking, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You froze and turned around. It was Light.
    "Geez man, you scared the heck outta me there." You said. "Heh. Sorry about that. You're (Alias Name) right?" He asked. 'Oh yeah! I forgot about that name!' You thought. But you just nodded.
    "Oh. Ok. I noticed those girls picking on you earlier. Are you ok?" He asked. "Y-Yeah... I'm fine." You said and nodded again. "Ok. If you ever want to talk about it, just call me. Ok?" He said and got out a piece of paper and wrote his number on it. When he was done, he handed it to you.
    You put it in your pocket and wrote yours down too. And wrote a message on the back. 'I love you Senpai!' You quickly turned it over and handed it to him.
    He smiled and read the back. He chuckled. Then he leaned in and kissed your cheek. "I love you too (Alias Name.)" He then walked towards the exit and left.

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm so sorry for not posting this! Hey. I'm forgetfull too sometimes. Still up next: Darkiplier x Reader x Yandere!Light.
Mashing up fandoms this time ^^.
Anyways. Keep requesting! GravityFallsFTW896 OUT! PEACE!

655 words