Babysitting - Namjin

Namjoon awoke from the smell of bacon.
He stumbled out of his warm bed and slid on a oversized hoodie. He made his way downstairs when he heard clanking noises from the kitchen. Namjoon entered the kitchen to see Jin standing by the stove making bacon while softly humming Taeyang's Eyes Nose Lips.

Namjoon rubbed his eyes sleepily and trudged his way to Jin. He snaked his arms around the older boy's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning Namjoonie."

"Hiya."

"I made you bacon! The expensive kind."
Namjoon froze, the expensive bacon meant only one thing.

"Jin hyung, what did you do now?"

Jin scoffed, "Just because I'm making the expensive bacon doesn't mean I did anything."

Namjoon tickled Jin's stomach in protest.

Jin let out a loud laugh.
"OKAY OKAY FINE FINE!!"

Namjoon chuckled and stopped tickling Jin. Jin took a deep breath as he tried to compose himself again.

"You know how Jimin is dropping his little brother off so he could go on that day trip with Yoongi?"

Namjoon nodded. He wasn't fond of that little rascal but since Jin was going to be with him he didn't mind.

"Icantbeherewithyoubecauseihaveclasstonight."

Namjoon let go of Jin, "Wait...What!"

"I can't be here with you because my lecture got moved from tomorrow to today."

"Then skip! Don't leave me alone with that little monster."

Jin shook his head, "I can't...besides how bad could one kid be. It's only for 4 hours. I'll be back in no time."

Namjoon's eyes widened. "4...hours! Someone is going to end up getting hurt or the house will burn down."

Jin turned off the stove and turned to Namjoon.
He looked him in the eye, "I believe you can be responsible for one person for 4 hours. I know you can."

Namjoon shook his head but hesitated as Jin started giving him the puppy eye look.
"Jin...don't you dare....ugh fine. But you are calling me as soon as your stupid ass lecture is over."

Jin smiled widely as he hugged Namjoon, "Okay thank you! You are the best."
Namjoon scoffed as he wrapped his arms around Jin, "I know I am."

2 hours later:

Namjoon was resting his head on Jin's shoulder as he was finishing up some notes for his class. Nothing interesting was on T.V except spongebob so Namjoon was trying to watch but kept getting distracted as Jin sang softly under his breath. 

Namjoon had issues about moving out his parent's house but with Jin's support he made the move with ease. Jin has always been there for him. Through the rough and thin. The only thing that Namjoon could ever think was how lucky he was to have Jin.

Namjoon couldn't cook. Hell he can't even make a proper bowl of ramen without setting something on fire. Jin acted the role of his mother, his friend and his lover. And Namjoon loved it. Jin stopped shuffling the papers around when he noticed Namjoon staring at him.

He smiled," What?!"

Namjoon snapped out of his trance and looked back at the tv. "Nothing nothing"

Jin chuckled as he saw Namjoon's cheeks turn slightly pink. Just then the doorbell rang and Namjoon groaned. Jin got up and opened the door only to get tackled hugged by a little boy.