Chapter 8: Wampas

Kylo Ren's POV:
I ran towards the front gates my lightsaber in hand. I commanded many snow troopers to come with me outside to look for Y/N.

I hopped on a Tauntaun and urged it to run forward. The cold air seeped into my think cloak. For hours, my troop and I rode for miles, but still no sign of Y/N. Some tauntauns died which forced some snowtroopers to walk.

Then I saw frozen blood on the snow. I jumped down my ride and when I did, it fell over. My tauntaun just died. Great.

I followed the trail of blood and led me to a nasty sight. It was another stormtrooper, half buried in the snow. Unfortunately, the snow didn't bury everything. His stomach was open, revealing guts. I quickly turned around from the sight and walked forward to a cave nearby.

We walked in a dark cave with icicles hanging from the roof. Our footsteps echoed my lightsaber brightened my path. We slowly went into the cave, trying Not to wake the sleeping giant.

The Wampa was laying at the darkest corner of the ice cave. Skulls and bones covered the floor. And just a couple yards from the Wampa, was Y/N hanging upside down, her legs stuck in ice.

Before I save Y/N, I got to slay the Wampa before it does anymore harm. I crept behind it, raising my saber, ready to plunge it into the brain of the beast. But I got thrown sideways.

I landed on my back and when I sat up, I saw a female Wampa standing next to her now-awake husband. I quickly scanned the area for my saber and I spotted it right next to Y/N's. She still hung there, unconscious.

I used the force to summon the sabers into my hand, but the Wampa slapped it away. My troop fired at the couple, but it didn't kill them. The male Wampa protected his mate by throwing the snowtroopers out of the cave, far away.

Quickly, my troops decreased in number. I had trouble with the female Wampa. I couldn't get the saber past her.

Y/N's POV
You woke up to screaming of people instead of an alarm. The last thing you remember was a Wampa dragging you in snow. Now, you see snowtroopers flying everywhere, camouflaging with the white walls and ground. The only thing that caught your eye was Kylo Ren's black cloak and hair. That woke you up.

You saw him struggling with the Wampa, unable to get is lightsaber. You haven't actually been in any life harming situation before, so you panicked. But you new that if you panic, Kylo's life could be taken away from him.

You took a deep breath in and focused on summoning Kylo's saber into your hand. Fortunately, the Wampa was too busy playing with her prey, Kylo, and you were able to take his saber, using the Force.

You raised the saber, now on, against the ice that trapped your legs and it quickly melted. You landed on your chest, blood rushing back to the rest of your body. You stood up, gaining your balance and slowly limped towards the the Wampa.

You used the force to jump to the height of the Wampa's shoulders. Then you swung Kylo's saber, cutting off the female Wampa's head. It rolled towards Kylo Ren, a surprised expression on his face.

"What?..." He tailed off. "Wow..."

"Admit it. I'm awesome." You bragged, swinging his saber around.

Then his surprised and amazed face slowly faded...

I'm sorry if I haven't updated for so long. I have a project for history. So in return, this chapter has some action in it and the next chapter will be more... romantic. ;)