That One Night (Harry and Zayn)

This plot is when two girls won tickets to a One Direction concert and they stay at a hotel overnight. Little did they know, the boys were staying at the same hotel too. What happens when they meet and they go back to the hotel??

"Congratulations Holly!! You won tickets to see a One Direction concert!!! You and one other friend will get to see the boys do a sound check, go to a meet and greet and you'll be in the front row!!" The radio host said to me. I was ecstatic, nothing like this has ever happen to me. First thing I did was call my best friend Willow. We've been best friends since birth. When I called her, she was excited. But the problem was our parents would definitely not let us go, especially on a school night.

So we made a plan to sneak out. Willow's parents weren't going to be home that night so I told my parents that I would sleep over at her house. Then we would leave in Willow's car. It was perfect.

That night, the plan went smoothly. I told my parents that I was going to have a sleepover and Willow would drive me to school the next morning. Surprisingly, they let me. When Willow honked her car horn signaling that she was here, I got my bag containing the outfit for the concert. Then I went to her red convertible. We both squealed when we saw each other. "I'm so excited! I can't believe we're going to go see him!!" I squealed to her. "I know!! Maybe they'll notice us!!" She squealed back. Once I got buckled in, we went to back to her house to get dressed.

"Let me see your outfit!!" Willow exclaimed to me once we got in her room. I pulled out a black skinny dress with a low scoop neck and red heels. "Ohh maaa gaaawd!! You're gonna look hot!!" Willow said as she went to her closet to pull out her outfit. "Now look at this." She pulled out a sparkly purple cocktail dress that hugged her soft curves perfectly. "The boys are totally going to notice us now." "You bet. Come on we better get dressed if we're going to make it on time."

Willow did our makeup and I did our hair. Willow did a smokey eye that complimented my hazel eyes. She did simple makeup that made her baby blue eyes stand out. I curled my hair and it ended up looking amazing!! It looked like I was a Victoria Secret model. On Willow's hair, I did a slick back high pony tail. At around 5:30, we were ready to leave.

When we got there, we told the security that we won the local radio contest. We got our tickets and we went past all the teen girls waiting in line. They gave us dirt looks, probably because we got front row tickets and backstage passes and they didn't. Oh well haters gonna hate.

As we were being escorted to the sound check, we passed the boys' dressing room. As I looked behind me, Harry walked out of the room and he stopped to look at me. I tapped Willow on the shoulder and we both looked at Harry. He waved and we waved back to him. He smiled and you could see his dimples on his cheeky smile. We both turned to each other and we both laughed. The Harry Styles waved at us. I could already tell this was going to be a good night.

When the boys came on stage, all the girls went mad. They were screaming their names and some of them were crying. But when Harry came on, he saw me and he winked at me. "Did Harry wink at you?!" Willow asked. I nodded unable to speak. Harry nudged Zayn and he flicked his head towards Willow and I. We both waved at them and they waved back.

Once the sound check was over, we went to our seats. Our seats were amazing! We were right in front, a few feet from the stage!! But of course security seperated our seats from the stage. I was having a conversation with Willow when all of the sudden, a girl taps me on the shoulder. "Hi um, are you the girls that Harry and Zayn waved to?" This girl was a nice looking girl maybe around 14. "Yes they did wave at us. Right Willow?" Willow nodded her head in agreement. "You guys are the luckiest people alive!! Anyone would kill just to be in your position. Can I have a picture with you guys?" We took the picture with the girl, she thanked us and we waited for the concert to start.