Deep hole's

~Sarah's POV~

"And its true that you found these two girls off the street about a month ago?"

"Yes but-"

"So their not really your kids are they, by law?"

"No not technically, they became ours the next month when me and Niall went to the court house and signed everything since they had no orphanage."

"But they weren't yours for a whole month, well isn't that kidnapped?"

"WE WOULD NEVER-"

"Ok that's enough, so the jury decides?"

"We decide that since the girls are Mrs. Walls daughters we will allow her to take a girl back, but since the boys did sign papers we will allow one for them."

I gaped at the jury trying my hardest not to stand up and run out and cuss at the jury. No they can't do this they can't separate me and Tabi they just can't. I held Tabitha close to me and the tears rolled down my cheeks fast and I knew that this was the worst day of my life.

"NO! THAT CAN'T, YOU CAN'T SEPARATE THESE GIRLS AND NONE THE LESS TAKE AWAY ONE FROM US!" Louis yelled standing up. I cried even more and knew that I'd never see Tabi again and hoped she could stay with the guys and not mom. I had an idea.

"The jury decides, its up to the two of you to decide who takes who." The judge said and smacked the gavel on the thing or whatever it was. I looked at mom and she was smiling and then again I could tell she wanted both of us in the end but you can't have both us it won't happen. I was going with mom and Tabitha was staying with the boys she had to it wasn't happening.

Once we got out of the court house I ran over to mom and glared at her and she smiled at me.

"You can't take Tabi away from them." I said.

"If I wan't to I can." Mom said glaring at me now.

"Mom, take me please that girl needs them boys she dearly loves them." I said running a hand through my messy hair. Mom sighed and looked down at me and closed her eyes and nodded.

"Yes, I see how much she loves them, and I know you do to but I have to have one or the other. I'll have you honey but I promise I will take care of you." mom said and she hugged me and walked away. I began to cry, I didn't want this not at all and I didn't want Tabitha near mom because there was much more to her that she didn't know. Mom used to drink and do drugs when dad left and she yelled at me every time after I got back from school. She never quite, she was only nice on the days she didn't do all that. I don't even know if she quite but I didn't need her around that and have her childhood ruined like mine was. But dad was involved with all that so it wasn't all mom.

"Sarah what was that all about?" Harry asked walking up behind me and I could tell he'd been crying. I shook my head and cried more and flung my self in Harry's arms and cried on him. Harry squeezed me back and I could feel him crying too and I never wanted him to let go. After a while of me and Harry hugging I pushed away and he looked at me and wiped away some tears that were falling on my face.

   "No matter what happens it will be okay." Harry said weakly smiling. I returned the smile weakly as well. Liam and the other boys walked over to me and Haz and they looked about as sad as me and Harry. Tabitha was crying into Niall's neck and I assume they told her what was happening. I walked to Niall and reached for Tabihe ler her go and gave her to me. I put her down and then bent down on one knee and looked her in the eyes and tried my best not to cry.

     "Tabi, listen to me okay?" I said. Tabi nodded. I couldn't look her in the eyes but I had to and when I did I shook my head and closed my eyes and looked down. Tabi took my hand and squeezed it and then I looked at her and she wanted to hear it I knew she wanted to. I sighed and looked her in the eye now.

       "T-Tabi, I just talked to m-mom and I said that you need to stay here with the b-boys. I'm going to be with mom and your staying with Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn and your going to be ok I promise." I said and she began to cry and then she ran into my arms and cried on me. I realized I'd been crying when I saw a tear fall on the concrete and I closed my eyes. Tabi was my little sister and now she was being seperated from me and there is no telling how long we will be apart. I knew she wasn't going to let go so I picked her up with me and looked at the boys who were all crying. Niall was crying on Louis, Harry and Zayn were hugging and crying on each other but Liam. Liam was gone he wasn't here any more he had disappered and I had to find him and see how he felt about this all I knew it was worse then all these boys because Liam loved us so much even when he laid eyes on us. I left the boys crying and me and Tabi went off to find Liam I put Tabitha down and took her hand and searched every where but he was no where. I began to worry about Liam what if something happened? What if he just like ran off and he won't be back? I was worrying inside when Tabitha pulled on my hand and pointed over to a garden that was behind the court house. I followed her finger and saw Liam on a bench with his face in his hands and me and Tabi ran over to him. When we got there I stopped and held Tabi back and sat down on the bench quitely and Tabi sat on the other side quitely to.