beach house

~Liam's POV~

      After Sarah and Tabi went to sleep we tucked them in and left for our room to go to bed and to our luck were cought by a couple of fans, but they were funny so it was ok. After meeting some fans we left for our room and went to bed, well me, Harry, and Zayn went to bed while Louis and Niall stayed up late for some reason but its their choose. I shared a bed with Harry and Louis shared his with Niall and Zayn. While I tried to sleep Louis and Niall stayed up doing a video thing whatever their called. They kinda whispered but it was too loud for us so I opened the door and pointed out side to the hall way. They looked at me like I was crazy but I was dang serious.

    "Im serious, go out here." I said pointing and a little angry. They both looked at me and then at the screen.

    "Hold on guys Liam is moving us to the hallway." Niall said picking up the laptop and going into the hallway and sitting down with Louis. I smiled and laughed leaning into the camera veiw.

    "These two, are our all nighters tonight come back tomorrow and find out who's next." I said smiling at the camera and then laughed and went back inside to go to sleep. Harry was already asleep but Zayn was staring at me and then laughed. I smiled and laughed along with him and we stopped after like five minutes and then I climbed in bed and then went to sleep.

*********

    When I woke up this morning I looked at Louis bed and Zayn was there by himself still and I was worried for a minute and then got up and ran outside. I didn't find them there so I was about to go down stairs but looked down and ran back to our room and got a shirt on first and then went down. I looked everywhere and then worried a lot and went back up. When I got back up I saw two girls both carrying Louis and Niall and I looked at them confused and they smiled.

    "They were walking around last night doing a video and saw us and quite videoing and hung out with us all night." The girl with a pink tank top on and gray sweat pants and her hair was brown and down. The other one with curly blonde hair one smiled and laughed.

    "I promise Louis does not like me he just saw us and wanted a friend he said." Said the curly one. I laughed and showed them inside and when they walked in Zayn just got up and looked at them and then at me. I winked at him and he untensed and got up. Harry walked in whistleing and saw them and stopped tensing up too but Zayn winked at him and he felt better too. The girls smiled and said goodbye and left leaving the boys behind. I looked at the boys and they smiled and nodded.

   "Ok Haz water, Zayn ready?" I said laughing. Zayn jumped over to mine and Harry's bed and nodded smirking. Harry got the water and then I held my hand up and smiled.

    "Five, four, three, two, one!" I whispered yelled and Harry threw the water on them and me and Zayn shook them and they both popped up and yelled and fell on the floor. Harry, Zayn, and I all fell back laughing our heads off while they took a second to realise where they were and what happened. When they realised Louis got up and jumped on me and we wrestled for a while and after several minutes we were all in a fight.

    After about twenty minutes of fighting Eleanor and Perrie run in and see us and get us apart and look at us and then laugh at us. We all smile at each other and laugh too and then we went back to getting ready for more traveling.

**********

  ~Sarah's POV~

       I was woken up this morning by laughing and yelling so I popped up and looked for Tabitha and she was on the floor playing happily. I sighed a sigh of realife and got up and picked Tabi up and we sat on the bed.

   "So Tabi you like vacation so far?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

   "I like being with my family." Tabi said hugging me and I smiled and kissed her head and put Tabi down on the floor and saw that Eleanor and Perrie were gone. I tensed up and then they both walked through the door and I smiled at them and they smiled back. Perrie ran to me and hugged me and spun me around and put me down and I looked at her and she laughed.