The concert

~Liam's POV~

         Ever since I gave the girls their gifts they have been thanking me like crazy, I just smile and nod. We, so far, have been to three concerts and Sarah got to got to two of them and said it was great. I love taking Sarah to them but sometimes I'm afraid she will get mobbed or get yelled at by rude fans, or not really fans at all. I have Paul watch her constantly when she goes and he keeps his word too, I don't want her to get hurt. Tabitha has begged for me to take her to one but I said she's only one and  a half, her birthday is next Wednesday. Tabi is really good at playing her little pink guitar that I recorded her once and put it on twitter and everyone thought she was adorable. Tabi loves to sing and her little baby voice is too cute to hate on everyone agrees with me on that. 

   "Hey Liam, can I go with y'all to the concert tonight I have my phone." Sarah said to me smiling as she walked into our little living room. I smiled and looked at the boys and raised my brow. 

    "Should we let her boys?" I asked smiling. The others raised one brow and Harry rubbed his imaginary beard and so did Louis. I laughed and then they all nodded and Sarah smiled and huged me. 

      "Thanks Li!" Sarah said squeezing me to death. i had to push her away before I died, thats how hard she squeezed. When I got her away she blushed and ran off into Tabithas and Nialls room, and I heard laughing right when she walked in. Niall walked out and was laughing really hard and then he came to sit beside me. I nudged his shoulder and he looked at me smiling I laughed. 

   "What did you do Nialler?" I asked Niall, Niall laughed and then turned to me. 

   "I was throwing Tabi in the air and then Sarah ran in and yelled boo and then as I cought Tabi I fell and hit my bum." Niall said laughing. I laughed and then got up to go and find Tabis babysitter, Eleanor. I went to Louis' and her room adn they were watching tv on their little wall tv they had, we all had one. Eleanor was sitting in his lap and snuggling with him and smiling, Louis was sitting at the end of his bed laying against the wall and hugging Eleanor close. I smiled and knocked on their door and they both turned in my direction and smiled and waved. Eleanor got out and down from the bed and hugged me. Eleanor is the nicest girlfriend Louis has ever had.

  "Hey Li whats up?" Eleanor asked me going back to Louis. Louis hugged her and put his arm around her.

   "I need you to watch Tabi tonight please tomorrow I promise you can come watch the concert, its Pauls turn tomorrow." I said. Eleanor nodded and smiled up at Louis.

   "Sure, but uh do me and Louis have time to go out before the concert tonight?" Eleanor asked. I checked my watch and it was 6:00 we had an hour before we had to leave. I nodded and showed them out the door.

   "Sure just be back before 6:40, y'all have forty minutes go." I said and they rushed out and out of the bus. I laughed at their cuteness and went back into the living room and sat down, there was nothing to do until 7:00. I went into Zayns and Harry's room and saw Zayn sitting on his bed texting someone, probably Perrie, and when he heard me knock he looked up. 

    "Hey bud, whats up?" Zayn asked climbing down from his bed. 

    "You want to go play football?" I asked grabbing Harry's ball. Zayn smirked and nodded.

    "I always win at football against you guys." Zayn said. I laughed and smirked. Zayn paused and raised one eyebrow at me and then ran at me and snatched the ball from me and ran out the door while saying "Oh yea now look who has the ball." I laughed and ran after him going outside and kicking it first into his net. Zayn then kicked it like twenty times before he got a point. We played football until Louis and Eleanor drove up and I knew it was time to get ready. Me and Zayn ran inside so we could get ready and when we got in there Sarah was ready and sitting on the couch smiling at us.