Eleanor!!!!

~Liam's POV~

We stayed in town for about two hours with Sarah and we bought some stuff for Tabitha as well. I think we bought literally bought one hundred things today. We had to stop at Justice because if we didn't we would have run out of money. I think Sarah had a good time though. When we got done shopping we left to go to an interview that was scheduled only like at 6:00 this morning. Before we wen't to the interview, though, we stopped by Sarah's favorite restaurant. Actually, to be honest that's the one thing I don't know about her. 

  "So today's eating arrangement's is up to the youngest sibling here." I said smiling at all the guys and they all looked at me like I was crazy.  I laughed and then faced back to Sarah who was happily playing on her Iphone, I smiled at her happiness. 

   "Ehm, Sarah so where do you wan't to eat?" Zayn said getting Sarah's attention. Sarah quickly looked up at us and laughed and put down her phone. 

   "Oh, sorry uh whats around?" Sarah said moving closer to Louis who was sitting to her left. Louis smiled and drug Sarah over to him and squeezed her, he whispered something in her ear and Sarah smiled and sat up. Louis looked out the window like nothing happened. Sarah looked at Lou and then at me and smiled. 

  "Have you made a desision yet miss Sarah?" Harry asked hugging her. Sarah nodded and looked at me.

  "Can we go to uh.." Sarah stopped and scratched her head. Louis leaned in and whispered in her ear again and I looked at them and then gave Louis the tell-me-what-you-wan't eye. Louis looked down and told me.

   "I told Sarah that if we go to Burger King I'll give her thirty bucks." Louis said looking down and twitling with his fingers. I rolled my eyes and then looked back at Sarah and smiled. Sarah then smiled when we passed Ci Ci's and grabbed my arm and started shaking me and jumping up and down in her seat. 

   "There! There! I love Ci Ci's please Liam please?!!" Sarah begged me and i smiled and laughed. I shook my head.

   "Nope you can choose any other place then Ci Ci's." I said smiling. Sarah rolled her eyes and shook my arm harder. I laughed and took her arm off mine and hugged her. 

    "I'm just kidding Sar, we can go to Ci Ci's." I said still hugging Sarah close.

  ********

  ~Sarah's POV~

      When we got into Ci Ci's we were instantly crwoded around millions of girl screaming the boys names all at once. I clutched onto Niall's arm because he was the closest to me and I moved closer to him and he put his arms around me and we happened to pull through the millions of girls screaming. The manager finally came out and told the girls to sit down and leave us alone and they did. I smiled at the man and he smiled back and left for everyone to eat and do whatever and go on with their lives. 

   After we ate the guys decided that it would only be fair if they got to meet some of their friends from Tennessee, thats where we are presently. I rolled my eyes and sat down in a corner booth trying to get away from the crowd of girl starting to form around them. I soon lost the boys in that crowd and sat back and enjoyed watching the crowd of girls freak out over them. I laughed and enjoyed life as it was now. After about 30-40 minutes of this the guys broke out of the crowd and said goodbye to the crowd and headed off to find me. I sat there and smirked at them and they shrugged and Liam took my hand and then we left. 

  "So how was it fighting the crowd of screaming girls and picture taking for what about 30 or 40 minutes?" I asked smiling at Liam. Liam shrugged and got in the car after me. 

   "Well considering we go through that every day on oour tours we are used to it now." Zayn said closing the door behind himself. I smiled and laid down on Liams lap and closed my eyes. Liam put his hand on my back. I smiled and wen't into a sleep about me and Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Tabitha getting slit up again by my...mom? That dream can't be true because for one she didn't take Tabi with usand its just a dream, not all dreams are true. I opened up my eyes and sprung up and then all the boys stared at me with worried faces and Zayn leaned over and kissed my head.