How'd she find us?

ATTENTION IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MOM YET DO SO BEFORE YOU CONTINUE IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL BE LOST AND THIS WILL BE YOUR SPOILER!!! THANK YOU AND IM SORRY!!!

************************************

~Liam's POV~

I heard Sarah whisper/yell into my ear that she saw her mom. What?! Not possible we are like two states from New York. I could hear the worry in her voice so I took Tabi in my arms and ran hearing Sarah behind me.

After I couldn't hear her anymore I turned around and saw a woman hugging her and smiling. I slowly walked to them and when I got over there Sarah ran to me and stood beside me. I have Tabi to her and the woman held out her hand.

"Regina Wall or Regina Pines I'm divorced and got remarried." Regina said smiling. I shook her hand and smiled. Tabi ran to Regina and Regina picked her up.

"Mommy!" Tabi yelled. Regina smiled and hugged her.

"Tabitha I missed you so much baby!" Regina said. I smiled and then realised that she really was their mom and almost cried. Sarah didn't even budge from where she was and stared at Regina with her evil eyes. Regina looked at Sarah and frowned.

"Sarah I know your mad but you can't hate me forever." Regina said.

"Watch me." Sarah said. I gasped and looked at Sarah with my what-did-you-just-say eye and she shrugged.

"What? She gave up on us! She left us at a broken down dirty house for two months and never came back like she promised! She remarries a man that hates kids I know because he gives us the eye every time he sees us! She waited almost four months to come find us! Why shouldn't I forgive you and let you get me back I love these guys! They take care of me and would never do that! They have never give up in raising us mom!" Sarah yelled and I gaped at her. Did she really just express herself to her mom face to face?

"Sarah I know I'm sorry but now-" Sarah cut Regina off.

"No mom, no more sorrys I've heard way to many from you." Sarah said. I gaped at Sarah and she shrugged at me.

"What?" Sarah said and I glared at her. Regina frowned and handed me Tabi and Tabi reached out for Regina but I held her back. Regina walked over to Sarah and bent down, yes she is short for her age. Sarah glared at her and I knew she did really hate her.

"Sarah I know I messed up and I feel awful, but now I want to be in your life again. I missed about three or four months of Tabi's life and I don't want to miss anymore. I know your happy with these wonderful guys and I'm happy for you but Sarah, honey, I miss y'all. I will fight to get y'all back because I really truly love you two." Regina said tearing up and I held back as much tears as I could. Sarah showed no emotions and I knew she didn't care.

"Okay you can try but I'll never be happy." Sarah said walking to me. Regina sighed and waved at me and walked off. I sighed and we walked back to the hotel and I cried the whole way there.

**********

~Sarah's POV~

When we got back I went up to my room and shut the door and locked it. I fell on my bed and cried so much wanting this nightmare to end, sadly this nightmare was only beginning. I don't want her to have us I want these guys to I love them all!! She didn't really love us if she gave us up like that. If she did love us she would've put us in an adoption center not a stupid broken old house!

I cried remembering that day she left us.

*FLASHBACK*

I sat in the car staring out the window holding Tabi in my arms. I don't know where we're going because mom just got us up early and put us in the car. I tried to figure out why she did it. Tabi squirmed in my arms and looked up at me and blinked. Tabi say up and looked at mom.

"Mommy where we goin'?" Tabi asked yawning. I nodded my head.

"Yeah mom where ARE we going?" I asked looking at mom through the mirror. Mom sighed and then she stopped in front of a torn down old house. I began to feel uncomfortable as mom pulled our door open and pulled us out. Tabi began to cry and I became scared.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked nervously and hugged Tabitha. Mom looked at me and cried. I was now more then scared I was terrified.

"Sarah I have nothing at all, I'm empty inside and in reality. I lost my job and your father left so now I'm broke and have no money basically, all I can afford is the house I can't afford two kids especially a baby. I'll come back after two months I need time to work this off. Take care of Tabi and yourself and I promise we will see each other again soon." Mom said red eyed and I cried. Tabi cried and mom kissed us both on our foreheads.

"Mommy no mommy don't leave!!" Tabi cried and I stood there in amazement on what just happened. She is leaving us in an old broke house and not an adoption center?! I stared at her as she left until she was only my imagination.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

The more I remembered it and went over it I was enraged and cried even more. I cried and cried until someone knocked on my door. I ignore it and began crying again.

"It's Liam open up we really need to talk." Liam said his voice cracking. I walked to the door and unlocked it and sat on my bed. Liam shut the door behind him and came over to me and sat down. I slammed into his chest almost knocking him off the bed and cried into his chest soaking his shirt in tears. I didn't care and I think he didn't either.

"Sarah listen, look at me." Liam said and he lifted my head to make me look at him. I sniffed and stared at him wanting to wake up so badly.

"Sarah, this is not a good day at all for both of us. I didn't want this to happen I never thought this would happen and I'm sorry. This whole thing is going to turn into a messy court session for a long time. I want us to have a better vacation okay forget this until we have to remember it ok?" Liam said. I nodded and cried more.

"But Li how am I suppose to forget it when it's glued in my head now!?" I yelled. I then decided it was a good time to rant and put all this that I bottled up inside on him.

"SHE DOESN'T LOVE US LI!! SHE NEVER DID! If she wins I'll have to be with her every day and I'll never see y'all again!! I don't want the future to repeat itself! I don't like what she did she could've put us up for adoption and I would've rather had that then being dumped at an old broken house! Liam I can't for-" I was cut off in the middle on my rant by Liam. Liam grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Sarah! SARAH! Calm down! Listen!" Liam said and I stared at him.

"You've got to calm down ok?" Liam said his grip loosening his grip on my shoulders. I nodded and cried again not wanting this nightmare to continue. We sat like this until everyone got home the. We sat in the living room to talk to them. I was dreading this part.

==========================

Hey guys sorry about this but something happened and I had to remake this chapter. I hope you enjoy! Who do you want to win custody? One direction or Regina? Comment and tell me!!!