(Fluff) Fall For You

( AdminOcX_Cardes_'sOc! )

Not requested but I hope she (_Cardes_ ) doesn't mind ^^"

RayXIris!

Fluff!

Font - Iris singing

Font - Ray singing

Font - Both singing

If there are any spelling errors or I have some lyrics wrong, please pm me nicely. Thank you :)

&&&&&&&&&

It happened all the time. Ray would come home, Iris would ask where she was, they would get into a bug argument, and Iris would cry in the other room. It happens every. Single. Night. But somehow... They would always makeup...

But today was different. No fights. No nothing. Iris walked to the piano and sat down. She started to play it. A deep breath was all it took before she started singing.

The best thing bout tonight's that we're not fighting

She couldn't help but wonder why they weren't fighting. They fight every night. But today was different. No fights. No screams. No hurting words.

Could it be that we have been this way before?

She couldn't remember the last time they hadn't fought. Every single night was full of fights.

I know you don't think that I am trying

She was the "weak" one in the relationship. She felt like every fight was her fault. If only she just shut up. If only she would just keep her mouth shut. If only...

I know you're wearing thin down to the core

She knew Ray wasn't cheating. She was working late. But Iris just wanted to make sure because she was worried about Ray's safety. To bad Ray always came home in a bad mood.

But hold your breath

Iris took a deep breath, letting out her true feelings.

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again. Don't make me change my mind. Or I won't live to see another day. I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find....

Iris continued as Ray shut herself in her room.

Or was she?

This is not what I intended...

Iris was still playing but she looked from where the voice was coming from. She saw Ray.

I always swore to you I'd never fall apart.

She never meant to have their relationship break down. She never meant all the words. All the fights. Every single hurtful word she said she didn't mean.

You always thought that I was stronger.

Ray was always the physically stronger one. But mentally, she was insane. She couldn't do any thing right. She wasn't strong mentally.

I may have failed but I have loved you from the start

And that was true. Ray had loved Iris from the first time she laid her eyes on her. By this moment, Iris was smiling and in tears of happiness.

Oh so hold your breath

They both locked eyes

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again. Don't make me change my mind. Or I won't live to see another day. I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. Its impossible

All their life, they had been searching for their soul mate. So many years. And now they have found each other. So they didn't want to separate. Because after long years of yearning for love, they finally found some.

So breathe in so breathe in so deep. Breathe me in. Im yours to keep. So hold onto your words cuz talk is cheap. And remember me tonight. When you're asleep...

Iris had a huge smile on her face. She never thought in a million years Ray would sing her feelings to her. Iris took a deep breath and pressed her forehead against Ray's gently.

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again. Don't make me change my mind. Or I won't live to see another day. I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find...

They were both smiling like dorks. At this moment, they knew that even through all the fights, they still loved each other like the first day they started dating.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again. Don't make me change my mind. Or I won't live to see another day. I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find.

Ray held Iris' hand and led her to their room. Their hearts filled with a warm feeling.

"I love you Ray" Iris cuddled into her chest.

"I love you even more Iris" Ray kissed her forehead with a smile.

They both fell asleep happy and in love.