(Lemon) My Love For Rain

( OCXJuvia )

Requested From: someone I forgot What their username is >.

( Alison's POV )

I sat in the rain alone. I loved the rain. I love the way it feels when it hits your skin. I close my eyes. I was relaxed. I smiled. I was tapped on the shoulder. I look back to see Juvia. I smiled. You know when I said I loved rain? When I found out she's linked with water, I almost freaked out. I almost beat the shit out of people that made fun of her. I fell in love with Juvia.

But she doesn't love me. She loves that ice princess, Elsa poser Gray. I just wanna split his head open when I see her head over heals for him. Back to reality, Juvia smiled and sat next to me. It rained harder. I looked at her.

"You okay Juvia?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No Juvia is not okay... Juvia is sad..." She replied, speaking in third person.

"Why is Juvia sad?" I ask , also speaking in third person.

"Gray does not notice Juvia... " She replied. I felt anger rise up. "Does Gray not like Juvia?" She asked herself. I saw a tear fall down her face. I lost it. I got up and started speed walking to the Fairy Tail Guild. Juvia gasped and followed me.

"Is Alison alright?" She asked me, a bit worried.

"Not really" I mumble. I soon get to the guild. The guild doors burst open. I saw Gray sitting down at the bar, talking to Mirajane who was giggling ..I saw Juvia tear up even more. I was gonna kill that fucker. I went up to Gray and grabbed, luckily he had on on, his shirt and lifted him up. He actually looked scared. My face went close to his.

"You ever make Juvia cry again Or ignore her, I will kill you right here and right now. It doesn't matter if I get kicked out . You will pay if you ever hurt Juvia again" I say in a low, scary voice. I went closer. "Got it?"

He nodded rapidly. I let him drop to the ground. He got up and brushed himself off. I looked at Juvia who ran over to Gray. My heart sank. I slowly started to leave the guild. I was almost out when I heard a slap so loud I knew it had to hurt. I turned around to see Juvia walking towards me. I saw Gray on the ground, shocked and rubbing his cheek in pain.

"What just happened?" I asked Elfman. He looked at me.

"Juvia asked if Gray was okay and he replied "No! Your stupid friend just hurt me for no reason. Why do hang out with her!" So Juvia came to her senses and slapped him! Like a real man!" He explained. I choked back my laughter.

"Alison?" I look up to see Juvia looking down.

"Yeah Juvia?" I say. She grabs my hand.

"Come with Juvia" she said and took me out of the guild.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Juvia's house" she said and took me to her place.

"Is Juvia okay?" I ask. She nods her head and looks down while blushing.

"So kawaii! " I thought to myself.

"Juvia needs to confess something... Juvia likes Alison... a lot" She blushed darker. I was shocked. I smiled.

"Well did you know that Alison likes Juvia too? A lot? " I say. She looks at me and smiles. She hugs me.

"Juvia is happy!" She says. I chuckle. I kiss her sweetly and she kisses back softly. I love rain so much...

~ Lemon Part ~ ( I forgot if you wanted Lemon Or not so I will put it but if you didn't want it, just don't read it ^*^ )

The kiss got deeper. I pushed her to the couch. My hands invaded inside her dress. We pulled away. I saw her blushing darker but she pulled me closer to her.

"Juvia wants Alison to make her feel loved" Juvia said with lust in her eyes. I grinned. I took her dress and underwear off. I couldn't stop. I needed her and I guess she needed me. She took off my pants and panties. I put her leg on me and brought my womanhood closer to hers until they touched. We both moaned loudly. I started thrusting my womanhood onto hers and we moaned. I thrusted faster and harder.

"Alison~ Juvia wants more~" she moaned. I trusted harder making her moan. I could tell she was close. So was I.

"Juvia~"

"Alison~" we moaned loudly as we came together. I got up and picked her up. I went to her room and laid her down. I laid down next to her and put a blanket over our bodies. She snuggled closer to me and we fell asleep. I felt one drop of rain hit me lips. I love the rain.