(Lemon) Her Night In Shining Armor

( LucyXErza )

Requested From: SilverChain21

"AHHHH!" Lucy screamed at the monster charged at her. She lost her keys so she couldn't call any celestial spirits. Just when the monster was about to hit her, someone with silver shiny armor came and stabbed the monster with its sword. Lucy was shaking and hiding her face. The hero/heroine came to Lucy and crotched down.

"Lucy, are you all right?"

Lucy looked up, recognizing the familiar voice.

"E-Erza?"

"Yes it's me Lucy. Are you hurt?" Erza asked her, concerned. Lucy smiled and shook her head.

"I'm alright" She suddenly felt something stinging on her cheek. She felt it and winced in pain. Erza saw and picked her up. Lucy blushed.

"Come let's go get you cleaned up" Erza said and took Lucy to her house.

~ At Erza's House ~

"Ow! Ow! It's hurt Erza! Please go slow... and c-careful... Ahh!"

"Lucy calm down I'm only trying to clean your cut. It will be over soon." Erza tried calming her down. Lucy nodded and stood still. After Erza cleaned her cut, Lucy sat on Erza's bed drinking ice coffee. She put her drink on the table and got up. Her cheek stung but it was clean. She went to go find Erza and Thank her. She peeked through the bathroom door to see Erza brushing her hair. Erza turned around just in time to see Lucy peeking on her. She went back to her room to see Lucy on her bed, blushing like crazy.

"We're you spying on me, Lucy?" Erza asked, even thought she knew Lucy was. Lucy blushed darker and shook her head.

"I-I was just trying to find you so I could t-thank you" Lucy replied, looking down. Erza walked up to Lucy and grabbed her chin gently, making Lucy look into her eyes.

"You don't have to thank me Lucy. I do anything for someone I love" Erza said and leaned in and kissed Lucy. Lucy was shocked but soon melted deeply into the kiss. Erza pushed Lucy gently on her bed and deepends the kiss. Erza pulls away, with lust in her eyes. Lucy pulled Erza close to her, whispering in a low voice.

"I want you..." Erza blushed but smirked. She took Lucy's shirt off and Lucy blushed but pulled Erza into another deep and passionate kiss. Erza's hands went under Lucy's bra and squeezed her breasts gently. Lucy moaned softly, making Erza wet. Erza took off Lucy's bra and her own shirt and bra. Lucy blushed darker. Erza started sucking on Lucy's neck. Lucy moaned and pushed Erza away. She wanted her badly.

"C-can we skip the foreplay?" Lucy blushed while saying that. Erza nodded and took off both their shirts and panties.

"I still can't believe you wear these kinds of underwear..." Erza mummbled as she took off Lucy's panties. Erza then started grinding her womanhood with Lucy's womanhood. They both moaned loudly. Erza grinded faster and faster. Lucy moaned and grasped the bed sheets. Erza grinded harder and harder, faster and faster until they reached their climax.

"Erza!"

"Lucy!"

They both climaxed together. They both laid panting on the bed. Erza then laid beside Lucy and wrapped her arms around her. Lucy snuggled closer to Erza, already falling asleep. Erza wrapped a blanket around them. They fell asleep together. Lucy finally found her Night In Shiny Armor.