(Lemon) Love and War With A Little Bit Of Lemon On Top

( ErzaXLucyXMira )!

Lemon!!!

Requested From: NICOLESCARLET2004

&&&&&&&&&&&&

"she loves me! "

"no, she loves me!"

"s-she loves both of you! "

"huh?"/"what?"

~ Hours Before ~

Erza was eating her cheesecake silently until she heard noise at the other end.

"n-natsu! S-stop! "

It was Lucy, she was blushing dark because Natsu had told her a dirty joke he learned.

"take a joke! I learned it from Gray! " Natsu was laughing and Gray, in the background, blushed.

"i-i told you not to tell anyone that!!! "

Erza growled slightly.

"ohhhh Erza~ you looks mad~ are you getting jealous that Lucy has someone else's attention~? " Mira smirked. Erza glared at her as Mira giggled. Mira smirked at Erza.

"you know Lucy's practically mine already, right? "

Erza growled.

"shut up... "

"you know, Lucy is even cuter when she's blushing while kissing someone~"

"SHUT up... "

"she might be even cuter when she- "

"I SAID" Erza slammed her first on the bar table, breaking it. "SHUT UP"

...

The whole guild stared at the two females. Erza was panting as she glared at Mira, who was smirking at her. The whole guild left. Except for one person. Yet, Erza and Mira didn't notice.

"Lucy loves me! " Erza yelled. Mira huffed and glared back.

"she loves me! " she shouted back.

"no, she loves me!" Erza growled.

Out in the distance, you could hear a voice.

"s-she loves both of you! "

"huh?"/"what?"

The two arguing females turned to the direction of the voice. It was Lucy. She was blushing and fiddling with her fingers.

"s-she.. I-i love both of you.. "

Erza and Mira blushed. They then looked at each other. Mira smirked and then so did Erza. Mira looked back at Lucy.

"you know, I don't see the point in fighting" Mira said cheerfully. Erza chuckled.

"I think for once I'll agree with you. "

"w-what? " Lucy stuttered. They always argued over stupid stuff. Erza and Mira slowly walked towards Lucy.

"I think we should just... "

"Share~"

...

"a-ahh~! " Lucy gripped onto the bed sheets as she felt the two female's digging into her p*ssy. Their tongues all covered in juices. Lucy felt herself coming close to her limit.

"E-Erza~! M-Mira~!"

They pulled away before ahe could climax. Erza smirked and laid down.

"Mira~ come sit on me~ "

Mira blushed dark.

"M-Me? "

Erza nodded with a smirk. Mira did but Erza turned her around so she could see her ass. She brought her closet and let Mira sit on her face, her mouth closer to Mira's p*ssy. Mira moaned and blushed as Erza sucked on her clit. Lucy kneeled down and pressed her lips on Mira's. As they made out, Erza started to finger Lucy while thrusting her tongue into Mira. They both blushed. Lucy wanted Erza to get some pleasure too so she dug into her purse and pulled out a vibrator. Erza raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Lucy, why is there a vibrator in your purse? "

She blushed.

"i-im not sure but... I-its useful now. " she went and slowly pushed it inside of Erza, who groaned in slight pain since she was a virgin. Lucy turned the vibrator on to slow and Erza moaned. She licked Mira faster and fingered Lucy harder. The two Ukes moaned and kissed each other. Mira sucked on Lucy's nipples, making her moaned louder. As Erza went faster, Lucy turned up the vibrator to medium. Erza gasped and started to go even harder and the girl's who seemed to just love it. Their moans filled the room as well as the sent of sex.

Lucy and Mira moaned loudly.

"Erza~! I-im c-close~! " Lucy moaned as Mira also shouted with full pleasure.

Erza moaned.

"m-me too~! "

The vibrator was now at high. Their moans were louder and more close together. Suddenly, there was a loud scream of pleasure coming from the three girls as they climaxed. Mira let out her sweet juices in Erza's mouth, Lucy onto Erza's fingers, and Erza onto Lucy's bed. They panted heavily as they tried to regain their posture. Lucy was pulled into the middle by both girls. They held her tightly and kissed her cheeks at the same time, making Lucy blush but smiled.

"so, you two gonna get along from now on? "

Mira and Erza nodded, making Lucy giggle.

"I love you both so no more fights alright? "

Mira nodded.

"I promise. "

...

"Erza? " Mira called. Erza opened an eye.

"yes? "

"aren't you going to promise too?"

"I don't have to, do I? "

"Thats not fair! "

"yes it is"

"no its not! "

And things went back to where they were before. Lucy shook her head slightly and laughed slightly.

"I guess its better this way."

Things haven't changed since then and Lucy wouldn't have it any other way <3.