Chapter 1 Revolution!

Pov ???
I ran to the tall grass with my silent paws. I had special paws that let me run super quiet. The deer ate some more grass and looked in the opposite direction of me. I jumped on the deer and I was now riding on the back of it. My special claws dug deep into the deer and I was biting the neck of the deer. He kicked and screamed in agony as I ripped his throat apart. He finally stopped and let it happen I fell to the ground and put my paw on the deers head and close its eyes. I said a prayer for him and thanked him. I continued to eat the deer but felt like someone was coming up behind me I jumped up and faced behind me and I was ready to attack. A grey wolf walked as casual as he could right by me and started to eat. I was shocked! A wolf would never walk up so causal! I just sat there with my mouth open wide. He stopped eating and signaled me to follow him. I closed my mouth and stuttered with my walk a little while following him. We walked up this mountain and stared at this  storm headed our way. I started to howl at the storm but the wolf put his paw on my chest and said"Stop". I stopped and he pushed his body towards the  storm. A lightning bolt flew out of now where and struck the wolf. I flew back and watched as a lightning bolt formed on his side and glowed. After the lightning and electricity stopped I took a few steps forwards and he turned around. He said"Welcome"

Pov Luna Bloodrose
I walked through the path towards the camp. I stopped and took a second to look at this brand new flag. I had no idea what it was and kept walking. I saw my clan up in the distance but with that flag in one wolfs mouth. I heard "GET HER!" and they started running at me. I turned around and hauled ass. I turned at a part where the brush was too thick to see me. I climbed up a tree and sat there into they passed. I heard Alex say"We will take this place over!".