Prolauge

The moon shines through the dark forest. Wolves lay dead with blood every where. No one was a winner with this battle. The two clans had battled for century's........but nothing like this. The Sun clan is fearless and love the joy of a good kill. The Moon clan is good at defending and is very peaceful. There are the blood clan,the ice clan,and the fire clan. The Sun Clan is a great clan with amazing tactics and sometimes can't be defeated. There leader is Sun Burst and loves to be in the battle. The chief Summer is very protective of there leader Sun Burst and takes care of the base while Sun Burst is gone. The Moon Clan is lead by Moon Light and is the best at defense and there base is almost indestructible. They don't have a chief prior to the death of there last one. The Lightning Clan is lead by Storm. They don't have a base. They are nomads and travel to where ever the storms take them. They don't have a chief and don't seem like there needs to be one, because Storm is secret and doesn't like people near him or close to him. He will take on any one without any one to back him up or anything. Then the Blood Clan. It isn't even a clan more than savages! There leader Luna Bloodrose is the most bloodiest creature in the world. Her chief is Alex and is her best warrior and has the most drags (Kills). People hate Luna as there leader and may start a uprising that Luna can't stop. We will go through the lives of these wolfs and try to figure out how this war started between this clan.
_______________________
BTW can anybody tell me how to get cast members?
Also tell me how I did?