Chapter 11

A/N this chapter contains sexual content.

The car ride home felt a little tense, I knew I had hurt Chase asking him to leave the room, but I felt like I needed to hear what Noah had to say alone, I was the one who lived through it, it had happened to me and not him. I would of expected the same with Chase if Chase had been in my shoes, his past was something I couldn't be a part of but I could help him live with it and that is what he has been doing since the moment I met him. "I'm sorry", I said looking at him, his knuckles were white since he was gripping the steering wheel so hard, a heavy sigh escaped him before he released the steering wheel from the death grip. "I know, I'm sorry too, it's just I felt so helpless waiting outside, the thought of you in the room with him alone", he shook his head. "I wasn't alone, Amber was there and I knew if I called you, you would of come running, just that thought alone helped me cope Chase, I love you", I said taking his free hand and holding it in mine. "I love you too Quinn", he said.

By the time we arrived at mine the sky had turned black and the moon was shining bright. "Are you staying tonight?", I asked, he shook his head, "I can't baby, I have to head home it was the agreement mom and me had if I came with you". I sighed but understood, it would of just felt nice holding him after the emotional day I went through. Giving him a kiss good night I climbed out of his car and headed inside. "Mom, I'm home", I called out, "In the living room", mom replied, heading in I dropped on the couch and sighed, "No Chase?", she asked, shaking my head I knew she wanted to know what went on so taking a deep breath I told her everything. By the end her eyes were red and her nose blocked, a whole box of tissues had been used. "You're braver than me Quinn", she said before standing up and pulling me out off the couch and into a bone crushing hug. "I love you Quinn", she said before pressing a kiss to my forehead, "I love you too mom", I replied. After the long talk with Noah and than the talk with mom I was drained both physically and emotionally, climbing the stairs felt like a mammoth task but once I reached my room I knew I needed a shower to wash the day away. Half an hour later and feeling like sand was crushed into my eye balls I dropped into bed and allowed myself to slip into a dreamless sleep, the first one in over a year.

****************

Three months later

"Don't wait up", mom said grabbing her purse of the side, it was the forth time in two weeks that mom was going out on a date with some man named David, I had met him once and while the first meeting and greeting didn't go too well since mom was being a nervous wreck the whole time before heading out the door, he seemed like a nice guy. "Don't worry mom we won't", I called out, I was currently sitting on Chase's lap watching the ending of 'Scarface' one of my favourite movies, it was our sixth month anniversary and even though Chase wanted to go out and celebrate I just wanted to stay in and spend some quality time together since we haven't you know, do the deed since the first time. Chase let out a big yawn before snuggling closer into my side. "Oh no, no sleeping yet", I said giving him a peck on the lips, he looked up at me before raising an eyebrow. "And why not?" he asked looking at the clock. It was now almost 9pm and mom had been gone half an hour, I was sure we had at least three hours to kill. "Well", I said sliding off his lap and taking his hands pulling up off the bed, "I was hoping we could fool around", his eyes lit up and a grin spread across his handsome face. "Oh really?", he asked, I nodded my head whilst biting my lip. I so badly wanted to mess around, but I was kind of nervous too since I was going to ask if I could top, I didn't know if he has ever bottomed before and the fact that I have didn't seem fair to me. He must of noticed I was thinking to hard since he stopped me from moving and looked at me, "What is it?", he asked giving me a kiss on the lips. "Um, nothing", I said, maybe I should just wait until the next time?. "No, tell me, come on babe, you know you can tell me anything". Sighing I looked down to the floor before gaining the much needed courage to ask what I wanted to. "Will you let me top you?", I expected him to simply say no, but the sound of his laughter filling the living room caused me to frown. "Oh baby, is that all?", I nodded my head, he pulled me in by the waist before kissing me senseless, "For you baby I would do anything, top away" he said before nibbling on my ear and causing me to moan.

 I found myself looking down at a very naked Chase, he was actually willing to let me do this, I was excited but scared since I have never topped before. "Don't stress okay, it will come naturally to you, just do what you think is right", Chase said, I nodded my head and grabbed the lube and condoms from the drawer. Lubing up two fingers I shakily reached between his thighs and found his hole, he moaned as I circled my finger around, leaning forward I took his mouth in a earth shattering kiss before pressing slightly against the circle of muscles, my finger slipped in easily but caused a pain filled moan to escape Chase's lips. "Are you okay?", I asked breathlessly, he nodded his head, as I began to pump my finger in and out of his anus, he felt so tight and warm around my finger, just the thought of placing my excited member there was causing me to leak. By the time I had three and a little bit of my little finger pumping in and out of his hole I knew he was ready, he was cursing up a storm and begging me to take him. Grabbing a condom I quickly put it on before lubing myself up and sliding between his legs. "I love you so much Chase", I said whilst lining myself up, he kissed me pulling me down to him, "I love you toooooooooooo", he cried out as I pushed into his tight virgin hole. "Damn", he cried out before making me stay still. "Does it always hurt this bad?", he asked, I laughed, I couldn't help it, "Yeah at first, but it gets better, can I move?", I asked, he nodded his head and gripped my shoulders as I began to move, within a few seconds he was moaning in pleasure underneath me, his heat of tightness felt like heaven, and than he screamed out, "Oh..... fuck, yes!", I had found his prostate it seemed so I began to hammer away at it making him moan and groan in pleasure. My room was filled with out moans as I continued to thrust in and out of Chase who was gripping the quilt causing his knuckles to turn white. "I'm", he began but was cut off when I reached between us taking his length into my hand and began moving up and down in time with my thrusts, "Let it go baby", I said as my own climax was coming on fast, he cried out as his sperm shot out of his tip covering my hand, one thrust later I let myself go filling the condom and crying his name. I couldn't help but pant as I came down from my high, looking down at the most beautiful guy I have ever seen looking up at me with pleasure still filling his eyes made my heart sore, I did that, I made him feel this way. "You, you have to do that again", he said before closing his eyes and falling asleep whilst I was still inside him. Shaking my head I slide out of him and headed to the bathroom. After taking care of myself I went in with a flannel and cleaned up Chase before climbing into my bed and laying my head on his chest, his arm came around me pulling me closer, "I love you Quinn", I sighed and smiled kissing his chest before replying, "I love you too Chase".