Chapter 18 - Love

Start from the beginning

"I feel the same way. You make me the happiest man ever" he said then kissed my lips passionately. He pulled away and stood up. "I'll be back. I'm using your bathroom real quick" he told me then walked into the bathroom. I smiled to myself as I grabbed my phone. Ugh I'm so in love with him. "Jamie?" I heard Justin's voice as the door opened back up. That was fast. I looked up to see him holding my hospital bracelet in his hand and my smile dropped. "You were in the hospital?" He asked me confused.

"Uh no that's- uh from my doctors" I lied as I stood up. He sighed.

"I'm not stupid. You don't get these at the doctors and plus it says the hospital name on it" he chuckled and placed the band on my desk. "What happened? And why didn't you tell me?" He asked me as he walked closer to me.

"I fainted" I said sighing. "I was just really dehydrated and I had a bad headache. Plus I had bad anxiety which gave me no appetite so I was barely eating. But I'm fine now." I explained to him. He grabbed both my hands into his.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me.

"I didn't want you to worry about me" I told him.

"I get that, but I'm your boyfriend. I'm suppose to worry" he joked and chuckled.

"I know. You have just been so busy. I didn't want to add to your list of things to be worried about" I said and looked down at our hands. He let go of one of my hands and put his thumb under my chin making me look up at him.

"I don't care how busy I am. If something isn't right, I need to know" he told me.

"I'm sorry, babe" I kissed him and softly smiled as I pulled away.

***

"Guys shut up!" Ally and I said at the same time. The boys shut their mouths and leaned closer to us. Me, Ally, Chaz and Ryan are all sitting in Ally's car right now waiting for Justin's radio interview. We did this a few days ago for his first one and now we are waiting on the second one. But Chaz and Ryan won't shut up so I hope we don't miss any of it. Justin's in New York City right now. He's so lucky. I've always wanted to go there.

"Time for our special guest-"

"Shh!" I said loudly to the guys and turned the radio up.

"Justin Bieber! How are you doing?" I heard the interviewer.

"Hi I'm great. How are you guys?" Justin's voice came through the car speakers. I smiled widely.

"Good good. I have to ask, how old are you?" They asked and we heard laughter from everyone.

"I'm 17" he answered with a giggly tone.

"Do you realize how fast your platform blew up? You have so many people who are already in complete fan girl mode over you. I've never seen this before. You have your album dropping soon also right?"

"Yes, my album actually comes out on the 17th. So next week. And I do realize I'm getting a lot of fans" Justin said back and sounded nervous.

"You guys heard it first, Justin Bieber's album is dropping the 17th! So Are you thinking of doing any concerts soon? And will it be your first?"

"It will be my first and I don't know if I can say anything" then there was a silence for a few seconds. "Oh I can?" I heard him ask and laugh.

"His manager is over there just nodding his head" they all laughed. "So wow your first concert. Nervous?"

"I'm very nervous. It's actually going to be here in New York on, uh I think the 29th. I've sang for a crowd before but it was just people in my town. I'm good with singing for people, but a concert is a whole different story. But I guess we will just see if anyone will show up" Justin told them.

"Oh stop it! Plenty of people will show up! You are so talented and might I add adorable!" The other interviewer said. I heard Justin's little chuckle. "I swear this isn't weird, but I stalked your Instagram before you came-" the other interview cut her off.

"Woahhh. That's weird" they all laughed again.

"Relax not like weirdly! Anyway, I stalked and I happen to noticed something, which I have to ask about your girlfriend" they said and my friends all looked at me quickly.

"Do I see you blushing?" They joked with Justin. Awe if he's actually blushing right now, my heart will melt.

"I do have a girlfriend, yes"

"How long have you two been together?"

"Only a few months, but we have been best friends since we were four. She's been in my life forever and I've been in love with her for years now. She's seriously the best" Justin said about me. I felt my cheeks get really red.

"Awe. That's so adorable" one interviewer said.

"Ohh is that who fall is about?" The other person asked.

"Yes" Justin answered.

"Will we hear more songs about her?" The girl asked.

"Uh yeah. She's my muse"

"Awe this is just so cute. I love young love"