Birthday Cruise part 3

Chapter 10

Above is Gavin^^^ the bikini is for day 3 are you all happy I updated?

Day 2

I wake up to the sound of snoring. I turn my head towards the couch and see Cameron sleeping on it. I sigh and get out of bed.

I wonder how late they spent looking for me last night? I hope it wasn't for too long. I mean they should've known I would come back to the ship. It was kind of obvious that I was if you think about it.

I look around for my phone since I can hear it beeping.

"Where is it?" I mumble. I look in my shopping bags but its not there. Maybe its in the hall?

I walk over to the door and open it slightly and look out to see if anyone is in the hall. Nope. I open the door all the way and look on the ground.

Where is it?!

Maybe it fell under the bed? Maybe...

Yes! Its here!

I reach under the bed trying to grab it. But to no avail, I can't get it. I can see the light on my phone blinking and I can hear the annoying beeping, which means I have either multiple messages, calls, or even both. Oh boy..what did I get myself into. > <

What should I do? Wake Cameron up? Wait, if I know anything about him, I know he is not a major morning person. At all.

I have a funny story from when we were friends.

One time I fell asleep over at his house because we were playing video games too late, even when our minds and his mom told us that we needed to go to sleep and I go home, we stayed up even then. Well that didn't happen. We stayed up till four thirty in the morning. You could say it was an unplanned sleepover but I say it was on purpose. Cameron didn't let me leave so I ended up staying.

That morning I was woken up by Gina. She said my dad was here to pick me up. I said okay and started shaking Cameron to get him up. Well...that didn't work. He wined like a baby without his blanki and spoke softly.

"No mom, a few more minutes." He said. I giggled softly when he said that. It was very cute then. Then I tried shaking harder. This time he was up..but he was yelling.

"I said leave me alone! Can't I just sleep longer!?!?" He yelled. I laughed.

"Uh huh. Sorry but if you wanted me to be your mom you could've just said so. Kidding!" I'd say.

"No you didn't." He chased me around the house until our parents caught up to us. It was fun.

That memory was from a year before we had the fight. It was good times let me tell you. But now, I'm not sure were even friends. I mean I know I forgave him but that doesn't mean I will ever forget what he said to me that day. It may sound harsh but I don't think I can be friends with him. I may have a few small-- small --feelings for him but that doesn't mean we will be together. Right?

"Uh...Amelia? What are you doing?" I'm startled by the voice and I jump. But I hit my head off the metal bar underneath the bed, and I can feel something sharp cut into my arm.

"Ouch." I slowly pull myself out from under the bed to be face to face with the devil himself. Cameron.

"What happened?"

"Well you scared me so I jumped, hit my head off the metal and scratched my arm." I look down at my arm and see a cut about half way down my forearm. And it's bleeding. No, no, no, no!!