Confusion

Amelia's bedroom up top. ↑^^^^↑ caution not edited

Chapter 4

I wake up to feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my body, and my legs tangled with someone else's. I turn my head and when I see who it is. I flip out.

"Ahhh!" I scream and fall off the bed. Talk about most embarrassing moment ever. Cameron's eyes flutter open probably from my screaming. He looked confused himself.

"Why are you in bed with me!!" I scream. He jumps up from my bed and puts his hands up as if he's surrendering.

"Woah, woah, calm down Lia. You asked me to stay with you because you wanted someone to lay with you."

"Y-you just c-called me Lia." I said stuttering.

"Yea. I did. So what? Ya know I don't even know why I called you that because I hate you!!" Well that escalated quickly.

I instantly put up my walls I built around my self years ago.

"Well I. Hate. You. Too." I spoke calmly. Cameron just scoffed and walked out of my room. I just stood there confused. Why did I ask him to stay with me?

I shake my head and look at the clock. Its 7:42 in the morning. Well mine as well get a shower and head down stairs to eat.

I pick out my outfit for today. I get a black skater skirt, white v-neck, a zebra print fedora and my zebra Vans.

As I'm heading to the bathroom down the hall, I can hear my dad and Gina talking through their door. I stop and peek through the crack in the door.

They are sitting on the bed facing each other holding hands.

"I'm thinking about asking her to be one of my bridesmaid for the wedding." I hear Gina say. She then pulls her hands out from my dads and puts them on her face, hanging her head low.

"Well honey that's your choice to ask Amelia if she wants to or not. You know how temperamental she can be." Ugh, dad seriously!?

"Yes that's true."

I continue walking down the hall not wanting to hear more of their conversation about me.

Once I get to the bathroom I hear someone already in there singing like a chimpanzee. I yell.

"Hey hurry up in there!!! I need the bathroom too!" The singing stops abruptly and the door opens half way. Cameron's head peeks out from the other side of the door.

"I suggest you use your own bathroom that's connected to your room. And not the bathroom for everyone." He said quietly.

"I kinda can't because my shower is broke remember?"

"That's right. Well I will take as long as I want and come get you when I'm done." I shook my head and turned around to walk back to my room to sit my stuff down.

When I get in there, there is a note on my bed. I walk over sit my stuff down and pick up the note.

Dear Amelia,

Please come down for breakfast. I need to ask you a very important question. And it means a lot to me.

From,
Gina

Ugh. I already know what she's gonna ask. Do I want to be her bridesmaid? Of course I do.