The Worst

Chapter 2

The most popular boy in school, is in my house. How did this happen?

I don't know and I don't care. He is a self absorbed, player. He can get any girl he wants with his smile and his eyes.

But me and Kat never fall for his 'charms'. I mean why should we?

"Dad why is he here?" I say, with a smug expression.

"Well we have some news for you two." He points to himself and his girlfriend Gina.

She lifts up her left hand.

No it can't be. This can't be happening.

"We're getting married!!" They scream at the same time.

With that I pass out on the floor of my living room.

*Flashback*

"Hey." I say walking into Cameron's room. His back is facing the doorway.

No answer.

"What's wrong?"

"Who let you in here?" He asks in a anger filled voice. "I said. Who. Let. You. In. Here."

"Your mom. You know can you stop ignoring me please?! You have been ignoring me for a month. Can you just tell me what's wrong!?"

He turns around and to my surprise he has tear stained cheeks. My thirteen year old heart breaks.

I hate to see him like this. I love him. I know you might think I'm over exaggerating but I'm not. I've known Cam since kindergarten. I know everything about him.

"My parents are getting divorced." He speaks in a hushed tone.

I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder to try to comfort him. But he shrugs me off.

"My parents are getting divorced and I'm only thirteen and in 8th grade. How do you think this makes me feel?! The only reason they are splitting up is because of your dad." He yells.

I have had enough with his attitude for the last month.

"How do you think you feel? How do you think you feel? How do you think I feel. My parents are getting divorced too, just because of your mom! And just like you, I'm only thirteen and in 8th grade. But you don't see me shutting out everyone I love, now do you? Huh, answer me that!" I scream.

"You love me?"

"Yes I do." I can feel a tear drop go down my face but I ignore it. "But not as a brother."

"I don't care. I never liked you and I never will! Get out of my room and never cone back again. Do you hear me? Never ever come back to my house I hate you!"

"Fine. Goodbye Cameron Dallas. Forever."

And with that I left his house and never looked back.

*End of Flashback*

Its been three years since that day and I'm still shaken by it.

I'm glad that me and Cam got to skip tenth grade. If it wasn't for that we wouldn't be seniors right now.

Don't say his name Amelia, he is a disgrace.

I know, I know.

I wake up to see my dad, his girlfriend Gina, and Kat staring at me. I just now realized I'm on my bed in my room.