Chapter Two

Sohinki's POV

Mari was waiting patiently for an answer. However, after a while she said, "I know you have something towards Noah and if you don't want to, you don't have to." She was trying to be polite and I was being a little bitch.

I answered, "Yes I will move in with you. I think this could make us better friends." Mari smiled and looked at her feet.

Then she said, "That's not the only thing I wanted to say," and looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes that scared me. She looked like a savage, like a wild animal and I kind of liked it. It showed a different side to Mari and I liked it. It made me feel afraid of her but also want her.

"I know you like Noah but," she continued, "I like you way more than Noah ever will." And then that's when it happened.

Her lips met mine and she was hungry. She explored my mouth and she took control. Her tongue fought for dominance and I gave her what she wanted. There was something about her that made me want to be inside her and I knew she felt the same. She wanted me and I wanted her. But I felt like I couldn't do this. I felt like I was being unfaithful to Noah even though he didn't know how I felt and I didn't know how he felt. I couldn't have sex with Mari because I'd feel like I was cheating on Noah.

After a while, we pulled apart to catch our breaths. Then I told her the truth. "Mari," I said, being silenced with her mouth on mine, "I can't have," I managed to get out before her tongue wrapped around mine, "sex with you."
She let go and looked at me with her brown eyes. They were glowing with excitement and adrenaline and they were glistening in the light. She smiled and kissed me slightly on my mouth and then grabbed my inner-thigh. I liked it, and the sensation burned. Then she made her way up, up, up to my penis. She put her hand in my pants and grabbed it, making it pop up and hard, and squeezed slightly. I let out a moan and then I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer, crushing my lips against hers and wrapping my tongue around hers and sucking and swapping saliva. She was pulping my penis and then she stopped and pulled away from me.

I blinked twice like a confused deer in headlights and realized what she was doing. She was taking off my pants and boxers and put her mouth on my penis. She then started to suck and I could feel the cum coming and when I did cum, she looked complete. She looked complete and happy.

When she was done with that, my boner fell and she put her lips on mine, putting her tongue down deeper my throat. Then I pulled her shirt off and her bra and she unbuttoned her jeans and threw them off, showing a sexy pair of lacy black underwear. Then she seductively slipped her underwear off and then kissed me, pulling my shirt off as she did so.

Before she sat back down on the bed beside me, I finally thought about what we were doing. However, Mari disobeyed and sat back down next to me and pulled me on top of her, sticking her tongue down my throat.

I pulled back for a second and stared at her with her big chipmunk eyes and cheeks. There was still a twinkle in her eyes and her pupils were dilated. However, I decided to ruin the moment on accident.

"Mari," I said, looking at my bare feet, "I've had a crush on you ever since I met you but there was always Peter in the way. I love you and that's the truth. But, there's still someone in the way and you know that. You said so yourself. I'd love to make love to you but, I'm sorry, but I just can't. I just can't. I have feelings for Noah but I also love you. And, I'm sorry Mari, but I can't have sex with you while I'm still very confused about myself."

Once I said my mini speech, I felt bad. The twinkle in Mari's eyes disappeared and her smile was replaced by some sad and depressing facial expression that wasn't quite a frown but somewhere in between. She looked at me with desperation in her eyes and I knew she was begging me. She was pleading for me to have sex with her just once so she can get over Peter. But I couldn't. I just couldn't and I wished I could but I couldn't. It was impossible.

"But," she said, practically whining, "if you love me Sohinki, then why would you let some dude you just developed feelings for stand between our love that you know exists. We could get married, have kids and settle in together. But if you don't want that then go ahead and marry Noah instead."

She started to cry and, in reflex, I grabbed her and picked her up, wrapping my tongue around hers. Then placed her down on her bed and got on top of her. I then whispered to her, "I'm in control tonight." She made a cry of pleasure and then we were soon making love and I was inside of her. We rode back in forth in rhythm and occasionally she would let a moan out of her lips and I would do the same and then we soon stopped and she put on pajamas and gave me a big show Peter gave her and joggers Peter also had given her. Then we got into bed together and slept the rest of the night and I dreamt about her and I on our wedding day.