Chapter 21

Natalie's POV

I sat down in my couch, waiting for Harry to arrive. It had only been a few minutes since Ally had left and now I was completely alone.

I watched as the digital clock in the living room turned from 4:42 to 4:43. I ran my hand through my hair, and tried to fix any baby hairs sticking out of place.

He had told me he was going to pick me up at 5, so it was just a matter of time before he came. I couldn't concentrate on doing anything while waiting for him, so I just decided playing on my phone was good enough. I was going through levels of white tiles when I heard a few knocks from the door.

I quickly got up and panicky looked for my bag, after I got it from the kitchen counter I walked to the door and took a deep breath before touching the door knob.

"Hey-."

It was the mail man.

"Hello, I have a package for you."

I just stared at him with a blank expression then I nodded softly.

"Thank you, have a nice day."

He gave me a smile and quickly left to the next door.

I closed the door and placed the package in my lap, as I sat down on the couch again.

5:13

5:20

I looked at the package, and saw that the address it was sent to was not mine but somebody else's.

I needed to return it.

I walked to the door and quickly opened it.

I stopped when I saw him, his back was to me and I could hear he was talking to himself.

"You can do this. You can do this. You can do this."

He was wearing a white t-shirt with some design, black jeans, and his YSL boots.

Those are bloody expensive.

Wait he's a millionaire, never mind.

How can he look so simple, yet so good.

So many thoughts are going through my head right now.

"You can do this. You can do this."

He ruffled his hair and ran his hand through it, then he turned around and saw me.

His face was shocked and his mouth was a bit opened.

I smiled softly,"you're late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE VOtE FOR THiS STORY! more eventful chapters are coming soon!
I'm sorry for taking so long to write again! Please vote and comment! ILY ALL💗