Chapter 20

I'm dreading the break so bad...

I'm gonna be so bored...but anyways

NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVELIES

HOPE YOU ENJOY. ITS A FILLER BTW...

Is it too late now to say sorry?

(Sorry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie's P.O.V

"Ally, help me!" I exclaimed as I shuffled the clothes hanging in my closet.

"What kind of cheese do you have?"she screamed from the kitchen.

I stopped shuffling, did she really ask me what kind of cheese I have?

"What?" I asked dumbfuly.

"What kind of cheese do you have? I want a sandwich." She groaned from the kitchen, and I could hear her feet walking towards my bedroom.

I was currently looking for an outfit. I had said yes, and accepted Harrys offer of taking me to lunch. But, I had completely forgotten that I didnt have any nice clothes, and I was stressed out.

I couldn't be seen with Harry and look horrible.

I groaned," Ally if I would've known you weren't gonna help I would have asked Alice to help me."

She rolled her eyes at me, walked and stood next to me.

She shuffled her hands in my clothes, " did he tell you where you are going?"

"No, but I'm guessing we are just going to get lunch?" I asked rhetorically.

I could feel my heart beating harder, and my hands started to sweat. Then, I walked to my bed and sat down slowly.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

Ally turned around to look at me, her expression softened as she immediately walked towards me with her arms wide open.

She started to stroke my hair," its okay Natalie, you can take it one step at a time. He's not pressuring you into anything, he's willing to wait for you."

I was just hugging her and letting everything she told me sink in.

I nodded and let go of the embrace I was holding onto for the last minutes.

"You really know when to bring out your wise side, huh?" I chuckled.

She shrugged,"I have my moments."

Then we both laughed.

"Well," I said as I stood up from the bed," I still have to figure out what I'm gonna wear. I can't bloody go naked!" I joked, as I walked towards my closet, once again.

"Well, maybe it could work-" she started.

"I was joking! Anyway, are you going to help or not? We only have like an hour."

She got up from the bed and sighed.

"Fine, but you never answered my question." She said, and cracked an eyebrow.

I looked at her confused.

"What kind of cheese do you have?" She said looking serious.

"You were actually serious about that?" I asked as I looked at her incredulously.

She nodded her head and pointed toward her face," does it look like I'm joking?"

"Your face always makes it look like your joking." I shrugged and turned to look at my clothes once again.

She huffed," well I'm not! This is serious. Cheese really helps someone know what kind of person you are."

I could feel her eyes staring at the back of my face.

"So, do you have cheddar, American, or what was the name of the other one-" She started.

I turned around and grabbed her by her shoulders to calm her down.

"First things first: I dont know what kind of cheese I buy, I buy whichever I see first. Second, nobody cares about what cheese another person buys, your test is a lie. And third, I'm out of cheese, so no sandwich for you. Now, are you going to help me or should I call Alice?" I asked with a serious tone.

I could see she was scared.

She just shook her head with a frightened look.

"Is that a yes on calling Alice, or a no?" I asked, still holding her shoulders.

"Its a no, on calling Alice." She said.

"Okay," I nodded at her and she walked towards the clothes, "we have a little over 40 minutes." I said and she helped me find clothes for the lunch I was dreading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS...

YOU'RE ALL AWESOME...

OH AND WISH ME LUCK ON FINALS

BYE LOVELIES