Chapter 11

Hey Guys!
Please vote this story! And just comment to tell me if you like it so I can continue to do it! It doesn't cost anything to write some comments or like it so please??

Love you!

Natalie's P.O.V

"What?!" I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand to clean the water that dripped from my mouth.

"Oh damn- that sounded really wrong," she scratched her head in irritation,"I honestly didn't really plan out what I was going to say."

"Then tell me what you were going to say!" I said annoyed.

"He's been trying to um-" she sighed and spoke quickly," he's been trying to get uni's to offer you scholarships so you can study what you want."

That was worse than what she said before. My jaw was dropped and I was astonished.

Why? Why would he do this if he cut all contact with me the moment he left for x-factor?

Then, I was just plain out mad. I can get a scholarship by myself. I don't need him to get me a scholarship just because of his fame.

Thats just not how I roll, as some americans would say.

"What is bloody wrong with your brother?!" I exclaimed standing up quickly.

"Wow," Gemma said standing up quickly with her eyes open widely ," calm down Nat, he just wanted to help out."

"He can't just leave me and-and then just look after me." I said getting emotional.

"Nat-" Gemma said getting close to me.

I raised my hand to stop her from walking closer to me, while I was still staring at the ground, shaking my head.

"Maybe this was a bad idea." I said and reached near Gemma's bed to grab my bag , but an arm grabbed mine a turned me around.

"Stop- stop trying to get away from us. Please just stop." Gemma started to said but choked and started to cry.

Silence. Nobody talked for about 5 minutes straight.

You know when you realize you've done something wrong? Well I realized I was doing something wrong right now.

"You know, I'm supposed to be the one crying." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Did you know we all cried when you avoided us?" She said, completely ignoring my question.

"What?" I asked with a confused face.

"You avoided us, and didn't want to see us, but it wasn't us that did this to you." She said with a straight face, while wiping away her last tears.

"But- but you knew he was planing on doing this to me. Yet, you decided to keep it to yourself." I said.

"It isn't my fault! He just wanted to keep you safe!" She shouted.

"That's the most ridiculous way to 'keep someone safe'!" I said, air quoting 'keep someone safe'.

"He had his reasons okay?! You need to hear it from him!" She said exasperated.

"I'm never planing on talking to him. Not now, not ever." I said crossing my arms.

She chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?!" I asked shouting slightly.

"You are still stubborn as hell." She laughed.

"Gemma, we were having a serious talk."

"Yes, we were. But now, I just want to talk to you about life."

And then I remembered why me and Gemma were friends.

Gemma was the one of the most amazing people in the world and could change the atmosphere in the room almost instantly.

"You're right." I sighed.

"Aren't I always?" She asked and pushed her hair away from her shoulder exaggeratedly.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and smiled.

She was still the outgoing Gemma I knew. After all the years apart, she was still the girl with weird hair that I considered my sister.

"So, are you dating anyone?" I asked her, moving my eyebrows up and down.

She blushed.

"Im taking that as a yes!" I said happily and sat criss cross in front of her.

"His name is Ashton...."

And just like that, me and Gemma spent the night talking about our life during the past years.

Eating, talking, and sleeping.

*******

4 days.

That's the amount of days I spent with Gemma. Everyday we went out to eat breakfast, then she would take me to places for tourists.

This had been my first time in Manchester, so I didn't know where anything was. Gemma made everything fun. Even going to a museum was fun with Gemma.

But, I had to go back home eventually and today was that day.

My boss had already called me, asking me when I was going to be back. Then she informed me, I had to be back the next day. Apparently, one of the girls that was supposed to be covering my shift wasn't feeling too well. Both Gemma and I were devastated that I had to go back, but I had to.

Gemma helped me carry my bag to my small, but affordable car, right outside building 'S'.

"So this is it?" She said as she carried my bag and opened the back door to place my bag there.

"Gemma don't be dramatic." I said jokingly.

"Stop being such a hoe." She said and sticked out her tongue, while I gasped.

"Gemma Styles! I didn't know you had that in you!" I said shockingly yet kidding.

"Whatever!" She laughed.

"Well, are you planing on saying goodbye to me before I leave?" I asked pouting.

"Of course." She said seriously.

She walked over to me and hugged me tightly. My arms reacted quickly and hugged her back.

"I hope you come here often." She said, still hugging me.

"Of course I will. Every time I need someone to talk to, I'll come here yeah?" I asked.

"Yes." She said and moved away from me.

"Just don't forget me again. Okay?" She said and watched me get into my car and start the ignition.

"I never forgot you." I said smiling and drove off.

****

Guys!

Im so desperate for comments or likes or whatever just please make me feel like you like this story!