Chapter 17

I consider this to be kinda short, so I'm sorry! I've been going to school and have lots to do now, but here's an update for ya!

Please vote and comment lovelies!

Natalie's P.O.V

As mass finished, everybody started to form a line to see my mum for the last time, and some just left.

Right after mass ended, I decided to hide where the priest gave confession.

I thought about it being a sin, but I just needed some time alone, and there seemed to be people everywhere trying to talk to me.

After I couldnt hear anyone near inside the Church, I exited the small place and made my way towards my mums coffin.

I gently touched the outside of the coffin, and ran my fingers through the nice design of the coffin.

"I knew you would be here."

I dropped my hands to my sides, and gulped slowly.

"Haven't seen you in a long time." He said.

I closed my fists tightly, shutting my eyes as well, in a angrily manner.

"Thank you for coming, the rest of the people are outside right now." I said, trying to give him a clue to leave me alone.

I could hear his boots clicking towards the altar.

"Please just listen." He asked in a desperately manner.

I just shook my head, without turning around.

I could hear him right behind me," please just turn around and listen-"

Oh did I listen to him.

I turned around and slapped him.

Hard .Very hard.

Straight in his left cheek.

He grabbed his cheek with one hand and turned to look at me.

"I guess I deserved that one-"

I guess I wasn't satisified with the first one, so I slapped him again on his other cheek.

"I dont want to speak to you. Or have anything that has to do with you." I said and tried to walk down the altar, but an hand quickly grabbed my arm.

"I've never taken it off, Nat." He spoke in my ear.

I obviously knew what he was talking about.

The necklace.

"I have." I spoke dryly.

"You are so stubborn." He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing? " I asked with an annoyed face.

"I can see your necklace hidden behind your pearl necklace from a mile away. Why do you have to lie about it?" He asked carefully.

I forcefully removed his hand away from my arm,"because I dont want anything that has to do with a person that decided to ignore me the moment he left to follow his dreams."I said harshly.

"You don't understand Nat-"

"I dont want to understand. I want to forget you."

He shook his head.

"Why the hell-"I started.

"You're in God's house." He stated while smiling.

"Shut the hel- just shutup please. Why were you shaking your head, huh?"

He smiled more.

"Just answer my bloody question!" I said angrily.

"I'm shaking my head, because I know that you will never be able to forget me."

I was about to answer when Harry's family, and the rest of the boys walked in the Church.

Anne looked at us worridly," is everything alright here?"

I turned to look at Harry for a second, with an angry glare.

"Everything's perfect." I said and walked down the altars stairs towards Anne.

Vote and comment please!