Chapter 18

Guess who's back! Me I guess.

ANYWAY IM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK! SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT SCHOOLS BEING A HOE....

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS OR ANYTHING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. IM NOT A GREAT WRITER BUT IM TRYING...

Natalie's P.O.V

"Is there a reception after this?" asked Zayn.

"No, but maybe we could go and grab a bite.The boys havent eaten at all. Is that okay,sweetie?" Said Anne.

"'Course, let me just grab my purse?" I asked.

"Wait ,I didn't see you bring a purse-" Niall started but was cutoff by zayn hitting him on his crotch with his arm.

Everybody was staring at zayn confused and kind of scared at the same time.

Niall was bending down, groaning in pain. "We'll wait outside." Zayn said and smiled. I nodded and they left.

I went into the bathroom in the back of the Chruch, and quickly walked to the stall, closing the stall door.

I closed my eyes and took deep breathes.

"You can do this, its just harry. He's just visiting. You didnt miss him. You forgot him. You forgot him-"

I closed my eyes tighter, and clenched my hands.

"You forgot him. You forgot him."

I kept repeating it, almost as if I was trying to convince myself I was telling the truth.

But I knew I wasn't.

I closed the toilet seat and sat down, resting my back against the back of the wall.

Tears started filling my eyes and I closed my eyes.

Flashback

"Dont cry sweetie. He was just a puppy- hey! We can go to the pet store right now, and get you a new one. Does that sound like fun?"
My mum asked cheerfully, trying to make my puppies death a little more bearable.

"No! He was special mummy!" I whined.

She sighed and left me in my room, crying in my bed.

My face was full of tears, as my 6 year old self just realized my puppy had died.

Knock, Knock

"I dont wanna go to the pet store- H? Is that you?"

I wipped my tears, or at least tried to.

"Your mummy told my mummy you were crying. Are you okay? "

"No..potato died." I said, and all the tears just flowed out of my eyes.

I heard small footsteps running towards my bed, and could hear him trying to reach my bed. He eventually succeeded and sat down next to me.

"You wanna go somewhere only we know?" He whispered in my ear.

I turned to look at him and saw his dimpled smile, then I quickly nodded.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my bedroom door. We ran all the way to my front door, and could hear our mums talking in the kitchen.

"We need to run, so they dont see us. Deal?" He said.

"Deal." I smiled.

He smiled back, and hid behind a wall trying to see if our mums would be able to see us leaving the house.

We carefully opened the front door and ran towards the park that was right around the street.

He kept on pulling my hand, until we reached a playground set. (Photo on top)

"This is so cool!" I said.

"Come on!" He grabbed my hand and took me to the swing set.

We sat down, and he let go of my hand.

"Are you still sad?"

I nodded, and started to stare at my shoes.

"This could be our new 'hidding spot'." He said, while putting quotation marks with his hands when he said hidding spot.

"What do you mean 'hidding spot'?" I asked with a confused face, and did the quotation marks just like he did.

"If you feel like crying or something, you could just come here. Nobody really comes here anymore, so they wouldnt bother you." He said.

I nodded and stood up. "Lets go,mummys are probably worried." I said and he stood up.

He nodded and ran away,"last one there is an old lady!"

"Thats not fair!" I screamed and started running towards him.

And since that day on, that became our hidding spot. We would sometimes go there together, or alone.

But it was special.

Flashback ends.

I opened my eyes and got up from the toilet seat.

I wiped at my eyes, and opened the stall door. Then, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I exited the bathroom and made my way toward Anne's car.

Anne was standing outside her car with the rest of the boys, and I smiled.

"Sweetie, we were just waiting for you. Are you ready to head out?"

"Actually, I decided to go home. I'm sorry,I just feel kind of sick and stuff." Anne's smile turned into a confused face and I spoke, "but, you guys go ahead . I'll pay if you want."

I looked at all the boys and saw Harry just stood there with a frown on his face, then Liam started talking," if you want we could make you some soup love."

"No, no. Please just go eat, its on me." I said and smiled.

"But , love-"

"Liam, shes not hungry mate. Lets just go yea?" Louis said, and turned to smile at me.

I smiled back and mouthed thank you to him.

He nodded and did that crinkled smile of his.

"Alright then, maybe we'll hang out tommorow yea?" Niall asked.

I nodded,"definitely. I'll see you tomorrow. " I said and waved at them.

When they drove away, I walked to my car and turned the engine on.

I dont know what I was thinking, but I eventually found myself in front of the same park I went to when I was feeling sad or emotional.

I walked into the park just staring at my feet, and finally looked up when I started to see sand fill the ground.

It was exactly the same.

The blue playground that was there 4 years ago, was still there.

I walked directly to the swing set, and sat down.

I started swinging myself slowly, just trying to remember the last time I had been here.

It was maybe 4 months after Harry had left for the X factor.

I cried and cried that night, then I just felt numb.

After that, I promised myself I wouldnt cry for him. But, I broke that promise.

Because, 4 years after he left here I am crying for him coming back home and crying for my mothers death.

I was just hoping I could cry all my tears out, and just feel numb again.

But sadly, that moment wasnt near from happening anytime soon.

THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SAD.... ANYWAY I HOPE I CAN CONTINUE WRITING FREQUENTLY FOR YA'LL!
HAPPY TUESDAY!