Chapter 9

Natalie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and all I could see was darkness. Slowly I tried to figure out where I was. Touching my surroundings I finally realized I was in my bed room.

This happens sometimes, I wakeup thinking I'm still a teenager and that I'm waking up beside Harry-

"Snap out of it natalie." I mutter to myself.

I slowly climb out of bed and into my small living space. Walking into the hall, I realize there's nothing to eat in the kitchen.

******

"Im hungry."

"Sweetie, you should know that whenever you're hungry you can come over." Anne said while touching my small and fragile shoulder.

"Whenever?" I asked smiling.

"Whenever." She said while smiling down at me.

******

I shake my head.

"Anne probably never wants to talk to me again." I said thinking about that small flashback of when I was 14.

Well I really do need to go to the groceries, so I might as well go now. I thought.

I grabbed my bag, and some shoes and both quickly and hungrily made my way out of the small apartment.

*****

I walked through the walmart aisle, thinking of what ingredients I needed that would last at least a month.

"Hun, the milk is that way." As I heard that voice I turned around and found myself staring at Anne and Robin.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute."
Robin said and turned to look at where I was standing.

At first Im sure he didn't recognize me, considering he was squinting his eyes a lot.

Anne had her back to us, so she couldn't see me.

"Natalie? Is it you?" Robin asked getting closer to me.

Anne heard him and turned around quickly.

"Uh-yeah its um..natalie." I said stuttering quite alot.

"Sweetie!" Anne exclaimed opening her arms wide and quickly walking towards me.

She hugged me and I started to feel at home again. I breathed in her scent and hugged her back tightly.

"Its been so long since I've last seen you." She said while choking quietly as a few tears fell from her lovely eyes.

"You are so grown up." Robin said proudly.

"Thank you." I said smiling and slowly de attached myself from Anne's embrace.

"What are you doing here? Is your mum here?" Anne asked while curiously looking behind me.

"No. I umm- came here to buy some ingredients for dinner." I said slowly.

"No need for that! You can come over for dinner and help me cook! Yes?" Anne said excitedly and determined.

I thought about all the memories I had with Anne and Robin.

"Of course." I said smiling.

"We have a lot to talk about." Anne said looking directly at my eyes.

"We do." I said.

******
"Robin! Dinner is ready!" Anne said loudly.

Anne and I grabbed the dishes and walked into the dining table. We had only talked about what had happened during the four years that had passed. I still needed to talk to her about what Harry did. We sat down quietly and started to eat.

"So why did he do it?" I blurted out.

Anne stopped chewing and stared up from her plate.

"Why did he do what?" Anne asked.

Robin just continued to eat awkwardly and quietly.

"Why did he leave without telling me anything?" I asked staring directly into her eyes.

"Honey you need to understand," she reached over the table and grabbed my hand "it was very hard for him to say goodbye."

"But he hasn't even tried to contact me after 4 damn years!" I exclaimed standing up.

"We are so sorry but it wasn't our plan for him not to contact you, it was his decision."

My face was probably bright red of anger, but after what Anne said I calmed down.
She's right, it was his fault he didn't want to contact me and I was blaming it on his lovely family. I felt so bad.

"Im sorry Anne and Robin, I haven't contacted you in almost 4 years." I wiped away some tears that fell from my eyes, as Anne stood up quickly and walked over to where I was.

"Sweetie, you are and always will be part of our family." Said Anne tearing up slightly.

"You are part of our family." Spoke Robin as he stood up from his chair and hugged us all together.

"Ive missed you guys so much." I said sobbing.

"Us too Sweetie." Anne said.